Haven

Follow VZ in their adventures in the post-apocalyptic Pokemon-filled continent of Karud! Delve deeper to find out more and hear their story.
VZBushkiller20
The Kan Codifier

Re: Haven

Post by VZBushkiller20 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:26 pm

Lawrence sat quietly, observing as the other trainers rushed up to volunteer their services to this man, Ingram? The name sounded familiar to him, but that was all. Just a faint recollection. Everyone else seemed so eager to rush out and fight, so eager to bring the battle to the ferals. He knew they were right, of course. Best defense is a good offense as the saying went. Yet he still felt strange about leaving the city with little defenses. It seemed almost like this was nothing but a last stand. A good sally to break a siege.

I suppose this was bound to happen eventually. Lawrence tossed one of his pokeballs up, catching it before throwing it again. None of his pokemon would be especially useful in changing the weather. Hell, Skywings probably wouldn't even be able to fly in such weather. Still, there was strength in numbers. He sighed. This was not how he imagined his life when he was a child, growing up in Pallet. To be stuck in this level of Hell? No, life wasn't supposed to turn out this way. He was supposed to be a famous scientist, studying exotic pokemon and living a content life. Now, that was all gone. Signed up to be a soldier in whatever organization wanted to call itself the army now. That's why he was here...no reason to back out now. After all, what did he have in Haven besides bad memories? He rose from his seat and approached the man in charge...What was his name again? Edward? No...no...Ingram! Right...Still sounds so familiar...

"Does anyone else have anything they can contribute? If not, we should move on to how specifically we will prepare the city."

"Yessir," Lawrence said, speaking for the first time since he had arrived, "I do. My pokemon aren't especially suited for the desert, but I do have a Lapras that might come in handy, not to mention two others, a flareon and staraptor. Could add a bit force to the squad." Lawrence paused, trying to figure out how to phrase what he said now next. "I'm no strategist, so I have no idea if my pokemon could be of any use to you, but if they can, please, tell me where I should go. I'm growing tired of this life."

Image Image ImageImageImage

Lawrence-Ember-Mirage-Skywings-Jasmine

Jericho Veronus
Blasphemer

Post by Jericho Veronus » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:28 pm

"Ah, my good sir. I was wondering if you would happen to know the whereabouts of this city's leader?"

The particular guard on duty tipped back his hat and looked up at the gentleman who had just spoken to him.

"The what...?"

The guard seemed somewhat in a daze, most likely having just been awoken from a light slumber. It was his luck that the gentleman probably stopped by and not his superior.

"The city's leader, or at least the individual in charge of your defenses."

The guard looked him up and down, only then even noticing the pokemon at his side. The gentleman wore a very light-fabric suit and a large brimmed hat of matching color and pattern, but not necessarily of similar style. There was a large dark feather sticking out of it and a row of sharp teeth running around it. His boots though were worn and slightly faded from constant traveling through the surrounding dessert. Behind his left shoulder slung a hunting rifle with a very dark wood stock and gold plated steel. The barrel and stock were quite unique; they seemed to twist around and intertwine, it would appear that a very specific design of round was required to fire, for an ordinary one would lose nearly its entire momentum. The pokemon beside him was a very well groomed houndoom, and it seemed to know it. As its master spoke to the guard, it sat there with direct posture, it's back straight, chin held high and eyes stationary ahead. A trimmed leather like fabric rounded its neck like a leash.

"Who're you?"

The gentleman was taken back by the guard's words, a slight show of disgust glanced across his face, but quickly disappeared as he spoke again.

"Who am I? Why, I'm Terds Fargo of course, wild pokemon hunter and trapper extraordinaire. If ever there was a pokemon that couldn't be stopped, Terds Fargo has yet to meet it. And this is my faithful and extremely well-skilled hunting companion, Chauncey Esquire the Third. He comes from a long line of expert trackers. And we have come to put an end to this fair city's feral pokemon problem, granted there is payment of course. We don't expect much as the task itself is simply what we live to do. It's just simply a matter of business expenses to cover and what have you. It's a very expensive life, saving people."

"Now that I have introduced myself, perhaps you could be so kind as to direct me."
Last edited by Jericho Veronus on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
May God have mercy on your soul, for you shall find none here!

Loki
Gypsy
Location: In a sea of paper cranes and a sky of paper planes.

Post by Loki » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:45 pm

"Does anyone else have anything they can contribute? If not, we should move on to how specifically we will prepare the city."

"We should take our Pokemon who can change the sandstorm into safer weather conditions and secure them in a safer location within the base. With their combined effort for a rain dance or sunny day, we'll be able to stop the sandstorm from swallowing Haven whole. This way, we'll keep the ferals out and we stay in."

Tobias glances at Kenneth and Elise. Around that age, they should be starting their own Pokemon adventure. Not be in the midst of a war. He shakes his head and resumes speaking, "We should appoint several trainers into protecting our weather shifters. They will be considered high priority targets if the ferals plan to take the city down and trust me, they do."

"I do. My pokemon aren't especially suited for the desert, but I do have a Lapras that might come in handy, not to mention two others, a flareon and staraptor. Could add a bit force to the squad."
"I'm no strategist, so I have no idea if my pokemon could be of any use to you, but if they can, please, tell me where I should go. I'm growing tired of this life."

Tobias frowned at the last sentence, "Your Pokemon and any other water types can take advantage in the lake. We know that the ferals are mainly composed of rock, ground, and steel types, so they will stay away from the water." He patted the man's shoulder, "We have no time to be tired, we have to keep fighting."
Let's do what comes naturally
ImageImageImageImage
I'll be waiting in Haven.

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:46 pm

A soft voice caught Ingram's attention as soon as he finished speaking.

"… my Espeon – Neri – might be able to mitigate the effects of the sandstorm on our forces, however, or apply a stronger shield over an individual or smaller group our Pokémon for a concentrated assault... She could also try to pinpoint the location of the sandstorm generating Pokémon using her abilities…"

Ingram glanced at the girl speaking, taking her in as he had the other trainers. She was certainly older than Elise, but still looked as gloomy and doomy. She trailed off as she spoke, a sign of insecurity. It would be a poor decision to give this girl a leading role in the coming battle, judging from the way she presented herself. Her Espeon would play into a more supprortive role anyways.

"Alright, you can assist Elise' Mismagius, Morgana, with her task. You two will serve as our weather interruption. You'll have to forgive me ma'am, but your name?" Ingram glanced at Elise as he spoke of the pairing and then moved his gaze to the new girl that had just spoken with the trailing end of his words. Another man spoke, clearly disturbed by something he had no desire to talk about, but responding to what Ingram had said earlier.

"Yessir, I do. My pokemon aren't especially suited for the desert, but I do have a Lapras that might come in handy, not to mention two others, a flareon and staraptor. Could add a bit force to the squad. I'm no strategist, so I have no idea if my pokemon could be of any use to you, but if they can, please, tell me where I should go. I'm growing tired of this life."

Tobias took the moment as an opportune time to speak.

"We should take our Pokemon who can change the sandstorm into safer weather conditions and secure them in a safer location within the base. With their combined effort for a rain dance or sunny day, we'll be able to stop the sandstorm from swallowing Haven whole. This way, we'll keep the ferals out and we stay in. We should appoint several trainers into protecting our weather shifters. They will be considered high priority targets if the ferals plan to take the city down and trust me, they do."

Tobias then looked at the man who had spoken before him and began addressing him.

"Your Pokemon and any other water types can take advantage in the lake. We know that the ferals are mainly composed of rock, ground, and steel types, so they will stay away from the water. We have no time to be tired, we have to keep fighting."

Before the conversation got any further, Ingram chimed in his own thoughts. "Tobias, we'll definitely need to cover the weather adjusters, but I fear that keeping them together will only draw them too much attention. We should spread them out at different, key locations and attempt to thwart the sandstorm that way. We should also make an attempt to keep them hidden until the sandstreaming Pokemon are dealt with." Ingram paused for a moment and then continued. "If we fan them out, we can also spread out our trainers and keep the ferals from overwhelming a single area of the city."

The guard looked dumbfounded at the traveler, unsure who he was and whether or not he was serious with a getup like that. Whatever the case, the guard - with his mouth hanging slightly agape - pointed behind him to the Pokemon center about 3 blocks away. "All of the towns mercenary trainers are in there, preparing for battle with the ferals. Ask for Ingram."
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

Jericho Veronus
Blasphemer

Post by Jericho Veronus » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:01 pm

Terds turned his head towards the direction the guard had pointed, seeing the Pokemon center just down the street. As large as the city still was, even in its decadent state, he was lucky to have happened upon the guard so close to his actual destination. Turning his attention back towards the guard, but only for a brief moment, he tipped the brim of his hat.

"Much obliged, sir. Til we meet again."

"Chaunce."

As the gentleman turned, he called to the houndoom, who until he had done so still remained stationary and frozen in spot. The houndoom did not divert attention as it was allowed to move freely, but kept its head locked in positive and immediately turned, keeping the same distance and relative position to Terds as they walked.

The sound of the door closing behind them caused the person at he front desk to look up at the two having just entered. It had taken a matter of only a few minutes for them to arrive at the pokemon center where they were to find the mercenary trainers. Terds approached the desk, with Chauncey still at his heels, and removed his hat.

"Good afternoon. Allow me to introduce myself, Terds Fargo and Chauncey Esquire the Third at your service. Now I was informed that this would be the whereabouts of a gentleman by the name of Ingram."

It was faint, but while he spoke Terds could hear Chauncey sniffing. The houndoom remained still while doing so as to not break bearing, but Terds could tell he was definitely picking up something that peaked his interest enough for further investigation. What it was though, would have to wait.
Last edited by Jericho Veronus on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:01 am

Nurse Joy at the counter blinked in stunned amazement at what the gentleman had just done.

Ingram blinked too. This guy just walked in the front room and approached the counter as if no one else were in the front room with him. Bizarre, really, because this guy looked like he should have been more observant than he clearly was. Ingram raised his hand up to a slight and rather uninspired wave.
"I'm Ingram, and you are?" Ingram was kind of annoyed, but didn't show it in the least with how he spoke.

TwilightDreamer
Noobite Warrior

Post by TwilightDreamer » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:26 am

“Alright, you can assist Elise' Mismagius, Morgana, with her task. You two will serve as our weather interruption. You'll have to forgive me ma'am, but your name?”

Tanya did not like the appraising look Ingram gave her when she spoke; it felt as if he were seeing right through her, and for the first time she noticed how desolate she must look and sound and silently vowed to change his judgment of her. They needed strength here, and she was strong. She would be strong.

“My name is Tanya,” she replied, with a little more determined fire in her voice, “And I’ll help in any way I can.”
Image Image Image Image

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:38 pm

Ingram turned from the man that had just walked in asking for him to the girl he was talking to a bit ago just as she started talking.

“My name is Tanya, and I’ll help in any way I can.”

She was definitely a bit more confident this time around, a healthy change. "Glad to hear it."

Lucario rounded the corner and leaped into the Pokemon center. Every Pokemon stirred, ready to fight for their life as if the green feral mass leader had just charged them. Lucario raised his right paw and spoke to their aura with his mind.

"I am a friend." Lucario turned to face Ingram. "Master, I have news."

This was the part Ingram was never looking forward to. Ingram dropped to one knee and rested a hand over it, looking directly at Lucario. This practice ensured that Lucario knew well that he was the focus of Ingram's attention. Weavile appeared suddenly behind Ingram, looking around threateningly and guarding him as he connected with Lucario - a task he was used to performing. "Yes, Lucario, go ahead."

Lucario nodded and both he and Ingram closed their eyes. Lucario directed the palm of his paw at Ingram, and showed him the news. Scintillating waves of energy soared through and over the Pokemon center, and in the distance there were several patches of red aura. Negative aura. Feral aura. Black holes of aura sat nearby them, all dead. Ingram knew in an instant that they were not ferals killed by ferals, but killed by a human and his Pokemon. Lucario had told him that without saying a word. Just then they both felt the being under the ground soaring like a bullet towards Haven and the rider on top. His aura wreathed in and out like sand, a dull orange hue blurring them together. They looked at the being under the sand closer and then... Both Ingram and Lucario's eyes snapped open at once.

"This meeting is over." Ingram spoke with perfect resolve. "Lucario, Weavile, with me. Tobias, you're in charge - carry on and figure out positions. Remember, spread out is the key to wearing the mass thin. I must go." Ingram looked at both of his Pokemon and bolted out the door with them towards the edge of the city where that monster would soon arrive.

One of the trainers in the Pokemon center looked out the door after him and mused aloud,
"What got into him..?"

Jericho Veronus
Blasphemer

Post by Jericho Veronus » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:52 pm

Terds had been slightly leaning over the desk as he spoke to Nurse Joy, partially due to still being in a half-bow from when he introduced himself. He straightened up however as he heard the voice of one of the other patrons in the main lobby of the Pokemon Center.

"I'm Ingram, and you are?"

"Ah, just the individual I was in search of."

Terds took several steps towards him, returning his hat to its original place atop his head. The Houndoom followed in step. Terds had noticed that others scattered the main area when he first walked in, however it wasn't apparent that they were the group he had actually been looking for. However, before Terds could once again introduce himself a couple of pokemon rushed in and took Ingram's attention. Perhaps his Houndoom wasn't the only one to sense something.

In only a matter of seconds, Ingram rushed out the door, leaving Terds still standing there waiting to speak.

"Since the fearful leader has seemed to have run out, which one of you is 'Tobias?' I believe I heard him say."
Last edited by Jericho Veronus on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Loki
Gypsy

Post by Loki » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:40 pm

"Good afternoon. Allow me to introduce myself, Terds Fargo and Chauncey Esquire the Third at your service. Now I was informed that this would be the whereabouts of a gentleman by the name of Ingram."

"Huh?"

Tobias looked at the man who called himself Terds Fargo. He scoffed at the name thinking that it was a joke. Ingram answered the man but shortly after Ingram's Lucario and Weavile burst into the Pokemon center. Tobias stood up knowing that it was about the ferals. He knew that Ingram can speak to his pokemon through Lucario's ability to telepathically communicate, extremely handy for situations where an eyes of a Lucario can see more than what the eyes of a human can normally see. Unfortunately, nobody knew what Lucario was showing Ingram and a moment later, Ingram cancels the meeting with no warning and leaves.

"This meeting is over. Lucario, Weavile, with me. Tobias, you're in charge - carry on and figure out positions. Remember, spread out is the key to wearing the mass thin. I must go."

Before Tobias could say anything, Ingram was already out the door with his Pokemon. He rubs his temples, Ingram didn't mention anything what he saw and left without telling everybody any details about the ferals. He sighs and speaks to the group, "Alright, you heard him. Trainers with Pokemon who can change the weather walk to the west side of the room, I'll talk to you guys soon. And the rest of you, come here to me." While everyone was moving to the other side of the Pokemon center or to Tobias, he turns around and looks at Fargo.

"Since the fearful leader has seemed to run out, which one of you is 'Tobias?' I believe I heard him say."

"The 'fearful leader' has his own business to take care of. I am Tobias. Fargo, yes? Why are you here and what business do you have with Ingram?"
ImageImageImageImage

Jericho Veronus
Blasphemer

Post by Jericho Veronus » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:05 pm

"The 'fearful leader' has his own business to take care of. I am Tobias. Fargo, yes? Why are you here and what business do you have with Ingram?"

The other trainers in the lobby began moving about when one piped up to answer Terds' question. Terds gave the man a quick once over, before speaking again, and the houndoom followed in suit, moving it's head almost completely in sync with Terds' gaze. Since arriving in town he had been jumping from the homeless, to a town guard, to a nurse, all leading them to the man he was looking for, only to finally be passed to the one in front of him. Hopefully, he could finally get some answers to the questions he had been waiting to ask.

"Well I guess second in command will do, assuming that's who you are. First allow me to apologize for the slip of the tongue, I had meant 'fearLESS leader', an honest mistake, Further, allow me to once again introduce myself."

Although Terds was always one for hearing his own voice, regardless if anyone else wanted to, he was growing somewhat tired with having to repeat himself so many times within such a short time. Without showing it in facial expression or tone though, he approached Tobias and proudly announced his introduction.

"Terds Fargo hunter and trapper extraordinaire. And although my business with Ingram is my own, I see no harm in speaking with you since his responsibilities appeared to have been delegated to you upon his leave. I have come to single-handedly dispatch of the feral pokemon that threaten this fair city. No longer will the citizens have to live in fear, for Terds Fargo has come to be their guiding light!"

Terds seemed to be one for theatrics as at the end of his performance speech both himself and Chauncey struck a pose, chins held high and gazes looking upward and off to the side.
Last edited by Jericho Veronus on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Loki
Gypsy

Post by Loki » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:46 am

"Well I guess second in command will do, assuming that's who you are. First allow me to apologize for the slip of the tongue, I had meant 'fearLESS leader', an honest mistake, Further, allow me to once again introduce myself."

"Right," a short response from Tobias. He was too busy studying Fargo from his clothes and his Houndoom's peculiar behavior to give an actual response. Then Fargo introduces himself.

"Terds Fargo hunter and trapper extraordinaire. And although my business with Ingram is my own, I see no harm in speaking with you since his responsibilities appeared to have been delegated to you upon his leave. I have come to single-handedly dispatch of the feral pokemon that threaten this fair city. No longer will the citizens have to live in fear, for Terds Fargo has come to be their guiding light!"

Tobias wondered who allowed Fargo into a city with a ridiculous introduction. Men who act like this are the most troublesome and Tobias will have to keep an eye on Fargo. He had his suspicions but he knew that another trainer would be an invaluable addition to the group. Tobias shook his head and spoke to Fargo, "Jokes aside, glad to have another trainer on the same boat. I suggest you keep your introduction shorter, not many people would appreciate that sort of thing during these times."
ImageImageImageImage

Jericho Veronus
Blasphemer

Post by Jericho Veronus » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:53 pm

"Jokes aside, glad to have another trainer on the same boat. I suggest you keep your introduction shorter, not many people would appreciate that sort of thing during these times."

"Oh on the contrary my good friend. I believe that that's exactly what the residents of this fair city need to hear."
"Do you know what that is out there?"

Terds put his arm on Tobias' shoulder practically shaking the man, while with his other hand he pointed out the main door of the pokemon center. He then answered his own question, having paused only momentarily to appear to be waiting for a reply but not actually giving enough time for Tobias to respond.

"THAT, my friend, is a city in peril; a ruined city, shaken both in foundation and infrastructure, and it's people know it. Everyday they wake up and look out their doors only to be reminded once more of the world they must face in the coming day. Why do you think some have already fled this city, moving to entirely different continents even?"

Again Terds paused, this time turning back from the doors to face Tobias, and again quickly answering his own question.

"Because they lack hope. They don't believe there is hope for a new life, some do not even believe the possibility of hope for the next day to even come. They need someone to give it to them. These people need hope, they need an ideal, a symbol that they may together stand behind, they need a hero."
"That is why I introduce myself as such, but I'm here to assist and not to challenge the representatives of authority positions such as yourself...atleast not of yet. Now you said weather changing pokemon over here?"

Terds pointed towards the westward wall of the lobby during his last remark and began walking towards it; the houndoom following naturally at his heels, silent.
Last edited by Jericho Veronus on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

VZhitogoroshi
Keeper of the Keys

Post by VZhitogoroshi » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:13 pm

Leon and Ludavius mutely walked over to Tobias. Truth be told, Leon had considered chasing after Ingram - if a threat was coming into the city proper, it would be a good chance for Ludavius to use his guns that would be all but worthless in the sandstorm proper. But Ingram had apparently not wanted any followers, and at least for now Leon had no particular reason to question his judgment.

He was somewhat dismayed by the seemingly rag-tag nature of this force. From the sounds of it, Tobias was the only other one with formal military training. These trainers all seemed to have strong enough pokemon, judging by how they carried themselves against such a threat, but having force was one thing and applying it effectively was something else entirely.

Vinnam
Wielder of the Ctrl-Alt-Delete

Post by Vinnam » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:03 am

Before the Meeting

Brendan wiped his brow. Another day in the besieged city, and another day of having to improvise with what little there was to go around.

"...ryon... ger... yon..."

Brendan turned towards the injured young man on the ground before him. He'd taken a nasty knock on the head; Brendan had been afraid the kid wouldn't make it.

"Don't try an' move now, son... Ain't gonna do much but split yer skull, an' right now mightn't be the best time fer that."

The young man's eyes fluttered open and he feebly grasped the medic's arm.

"Geryon... Did he... Make it? Is he..."

Brendan looked away before answering, running his hands through his hair.

"Son... I didn't see anybody 'cept you out there."

A low, animalistic moan came from the young man. As sobs began wracking the defender's frame, Brendan sighed and motioned behind himself. As he did so, he felt a slight breeze pass over his neck as Noir floated forward. The Gardevoir settled above the injured man before turning toward its trainer, slightly cocking its head to one side.

*Help?*

"See what you can do, Noir... Dunno how well he'll be once he wakes up, but the least we can do fer him is make sure he gets a bit o' rest."

*Understood*

The Gardevoir floated around the shaking body of the young man, settling a few inches above his head before reaching out and placing her hands at either side of his head. Eyes glazing over, Noir settled back while she worked to change the man's dreams.

The young man continued his restless, pained movement and moaning for a few seconds. Gradually, however, a change came over his expression, softening the lines of the defender's face as he settled into a dreamless slumber.

"Did it work?"

*He'll wake up drained. But he will live.*

Brendan sighed again, reaching for his pocket reflexively. His hand jerked before it reached inside; he'd forgotten about not having any more cigarettes left. Blowing out air, the medic attempted to make the slumbering defender more comfortable.

*How have you been sleeping?*

Brendan jerked up as if struck before relaxing again. Noir had moved closer, a subdued glow coming from her body.

"I... I ain't been sleepin' well, but I can take it; ye needn't go muckin' around in my bra-"

*I could make the dreams go away*

The medic cringed before continuing.

"Li-Like I said, I don't need yer help. Just a bit o' night terrors; they'll stop soon en-"

*-ough. You said that two weeks ago. I do not like to see you suffer so*

A sudden rage overtook Brendan as he turned towards the pokemon.

"Ye just don't UNDERSTAND! I... I NEED ta remember... I just... Who else is left TO remember?"

As quickly as the rage had consumed the medic it left him, leaving Brendan feeling drained.
Leaning against the wall with his head in his hands, he felt a soft, ephemereal touch on his shoulder.

*Who will be left to remember if you are dead?*

Brendan sucked in a large breath of air, rubbing his forehead.

*Shall I take them away tonight?*

"...Yes."

*Thank you.*

Another breeze, and Brendan felt that Noir had floated away. Looking up, he saw that the Gardevoir was wandering among the wounded, soothing a broken mind here and using a slight touch there to calm somebody.

He didn't know what he'd do without her.

As he got up, Brendan remembered that he had been called to a meeting in the run-down Pokemon Center.

"Batista. Come."

At his word the Houndoom got up from where it had been lying, its eyes focused on Brendan. As the medic headed out into the sunlight from the building alongside Batista, he felt a cool, light touch on his mind.

*If you need me, I'm a thought away*

Batista looked up at his trainer as Brendan paused. A slight smile formed on the medic's face before the pair continued moving towards the Pokemon Center.
Walking up the Pokemon Center, Brendan saw a man running out with two pokemon hot on his heels. As the man rushed past, the medic saw that it was Ingram; wondering what he had missed, Brendan upped his pace as he entered the Pokemon Center.

Upon entering the Center, he waved to Nurse Joy and received a hurried greeting before he turned to survey the rest of the room. He saw a man with another Houndoom walking towards a wall of the Pokemon Center, along with a small crowd of trainers and pokemon gathered around another trainer.

Brendan felt rather than saw Batista's hackles slowly rising. Putting out a hand and scratching the Houndoom between its horns to calm it down, the medic moved towards the small knot of trainers and Pokemon with Batista in tow.

Surveying the group, Brendan saw a troubled looking man observing the other who was walking across the Center and decided to approach him. Extending his hand in greeting, Brendan spoke levelly to the man.

"Sorry 'm late, we got a couple new arrivals at the stagin' area an' we're a tad short-staffed. Brendan Creed's the name; what'd I miss?"
Trainer: Brendan Creed
ImageImageImage
Lineup: Noir & Batista

Return to “Pokemon Adventures”