Sparky the Living Storm

If you have a hero to suggest for future versions of DoE, place your suggestion in some readable format in this forum.
CyanideSevenfold
Noobite Warrior

Sparky the Living Storm

Post by CyanideSevenfold » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:47 am

Sparky
Living Storm
Primary Attribute: Intelligence; Team: Hallowed Order

Model: jigrael's Thunderlord model

Striking the ground since day one, the Living Storm has long been watching over the battle at the Deserts of Exile.
Periodically altering the battle in favor of the Order in the form of lightning storms, now he has decided to
manifest in his avatar to finally end this war once and for all...

Level 1 Skill:
Electrocutioner
  • Channeling.Unleashes bolts of lightning unto nearby enemy units, dealing X magical damage and
    extending cripple on nearby foes and allies(including Sparky himself) by Y seconds every second.
Level 1 Skill:
Electromagnet
  • Passive. Whenever Sparky suffers from a condition, nearby foes are electrocuted and pulled
    towards Sparky a very short distance. Can activate at most once every X.
Level 1 Skill:
Static Field
  • Toggled. When toggled on, a powerful static field becomes eminent in an area around Sparky. All units who
    receive a condition while under this aura will be electrified and suffer from it X% longer.(Can affect allies)
Level 6 Ultimate:
Ride the Lightning
  • Sparky travels towards the target point in the form of a concentrated ball of
    lightning. All enemy units encountered take X magical damage and are pulled along due to the electromagneticism.
    At the end of this spell, all nearby units are crippled for Y seconds.
This was a hero I had in mind for a long time now, I just fiddled with random ideas to give birth to a "fun" hero if it were to be in DoE.

The basic strategy is to use Electrocutioner when someone is already crippled, so as to extend cripple and damage
it further. The catalyst of all his skills is Electromagnet it's a very useful skill to have
especially when channeling Electrocutioner.
And then we have Static Field, a toggled aura which amplifies conditions by increasing their duration when applied to units
under the effects of the aura. Now onto the "set-up" skill, Ride the Lightning! A blink-type spell which pulls enemies
and cripples all units within a radius at the end of the spell, and then with Electrocutioner to pump up
cripple durations, everyone's slow as hell and you can guarantee no escape with a level 5 Stasis oh yeah! Be sure to
brace yourself, you'd be getting focused fired and you only have few hitpoints!

Comments are appreciated! Oh and this is my first post, yay! :D Hello fellow forumers!

SetaSoujirou
Letter Linguist

Re: Sparky the Living Storm

Post by SetaSoujirou » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:09 pm

Broke a rule. No abilities that pull units.
Static field is lame, in the case that it extends conditions on allies, and I don't have faith in most people to use it correctly.
Crippling allies isn't much better.
The cripple + extend + 2 pulls is fairly lame.
A wild §eta has appeared!
*Twinkle* Lv. 1337
No I'm not a troll.

Deschain
Diabolical Doomsayer

Post by Deschain » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:35 pm

SetaSoujirou wrote:Broke a rule. No abilities that pull units.
This is same as inate abilities. Don't use it unless the hero needs it. Really, really bad. With everything else I concur.
Those who seek war deserve for the war to find them.

CyanideSevenfold
Noobite Warrior

Post by CyanideSevenfold » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:32 am

Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't aware pull abilities were a no-no. My bad, I'll try to keep that in mind if I get ideas in the future, thanks.

Return to “Hero Suggestions”