Sirocco, The Dancing Gale

If you have a hero to suggest for future versions of DoE, place your suggestion in some readable format in this forum.
Vinnam
Wielder of the Ctrl-Alt-Delete

Post by Vinnam » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:10 pm

Order;Agility

El-Sayat
Instant Cast
Sirocco’s next X attacks deal no damage but extend the duration of Ruin on struck foes by Y seconds. After Sirocco has used up the attacks, all foes within Z that are afflicted with Ruin are dealt Z damage for each second of Ruin they have left. Sirocco is Maimed for X seconds after El-Sayat is triggered.

Jetstream
Blink
Sirocco blinks to target location within X and is Maimed. All enemies in the line between her original location and her new location are afflicted with Blind for Y seconds.

Second Wind
Self-Buff
After activating Second Wind, Sirocco gains a +X bonus to damage. In addition, her attacks extend the duration of Ruin while attacking Blinded foes by Y seconds.

Ultimate
Whirling Zephyr
Passive
As long as Sirocco is afflicted with Maim, she gains +X% movement speed. Additionally, foes that she attacks while Maimed have Blind extended by Y seconds.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Here's my attempt at using the top 3 under-utilized conditions in DoE. I fear I may have focused more on Ruin and Maim than Blind, but hopefully it'll all balance out. I don't see any perma-conditions, except for the ones that are kept going by abilities, and the wind theme is one that i've been wanting to try.
Trainer: Brendan Creed
ImageImageImage
Lineup: Noir & Batista

SetaSoujirou
Letter Linguist

Re: Sirocco, The Dancing Gale

Post by SetaSoujirou » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:15 pm

El-Sayat and Second wind are too similar.
A wild §eta has appeared!
*Twinkle* Lv. 1337
No I'm not a troll.

Vinnam
Wielder of the Ctrl-Alt-Delete

Re: Sirocco, The Dancing Gale

Post by Vinnam » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:22 pm

Care to elaborate? I can't really see it, other than both applying Ruin. Unlike El-Sayat though, Second Wind needs a prior condition to apply the Ruin. Might still change it, now that you've pointed it out, but for now i'll leave it, if only because I can't think of something else.
Trainer: Brendan Creed
ImageImageImage
Lineup: Noir & Batista

Return to “Hero Suggestions”