Zwitch, Reflection of Madness

If you have a hero to suggest for future versions of DoE, place your suggestion in some readable format in this forum.
Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Zwitch, Reflection of Madness

Post by Rising_Dusk » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:35 pm

Zwitch
Reflection of Madness
Intelligence; Hallowed Order.

Story.

Innate:
Reflection
  • This hero can only attack for 3+(<HERO LEVEL>/9) [Rounded up] seconds after being inflicted with a condition. This hero's attacks inflict cripple for 4 seconds.
Level 1 Skill:
Mirror Breaker
  • Target Unit.
    The next time Zwitch suffers from a condition, it is immediately removed as soon as it is suffered and the target unit takes X damage and suffers from the afflicted condition for Y% (>100) of the original duration.
Level 1 Skill:
The Silver Lining
  • Target Unit, Enemy/Ally.
    If the target is suffering from a condition, it is pulled from it to Zwitch and the target takes X damage (if an enemy), otherwise the target takes X/2 damage (if an enemy).
Level 1 Skill:
Switch Case
  • Passive.
    Whenever Zwitch takes damage greater than X at once, he suffers from or has bleed extended on him by 6 seconds and steals life with his attacks equal to the greatest damage suffered while bleeding. Ends when he (or the target unit of Mirror Breaker) stops bleeding.
Level 6 Ultimate:
Depths of Madness
  • Instant Cast, Self.
    When used, all conditions from all allied units within a huge range are pulled to Zwitch. He takes 10 damage and gains X attack damage and Y armor for each condition pulled in this way.
    Lasts 30 seconds.
I realize Reflection is the name of one of Glasse' abilities. I don't care. :)
Made in response to a theme suggested by LightBurneR.

Just felt like showing you how it should be done. You need an innate that plays a significant role in how the hero fundamentally works. In the case of this hero, his masochistic condition infliction wouldn't really feel or work quite the same if it didn't enable him a window to take advantage of it. Additionally, you'll see wicked synergy between the passive and the ult and between his other skills. Lots of crazy interaction, just the way we like it.
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

assassingao
Teh UBER Typist

Re: Zwitch, Reflection of Madness

Post by assassingao » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:53 pm

THIS IS MADNESS!

No, seriously, that's bastardly brilliant use of conditions.

He's uberpwnt this way.

But you do this to say that "innates have to be important" to the abilities so much that the innate would be neccessary for the abilities to work?

(Lack of sleep corrupts my grammar.)

SetaSoujirou
Letter Linguist

Post by SetaSoujirou » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:46 pm

Anick and Sozen are perfect examples of innates. One more subtle than the other.
A wild §eta has appeared!
*Twinkle* Lv. 1337
No I'm not a troll.

LightburneR
Holder of the Alt-F4

Post by LightburneR » Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:09 am

Rising_Dusk wrote:Made in response to a theme suggested by LightBurneR.

Just felt like showing you how it should be done. You need an innate that plays a significant role in how the hero fundamentally works. In the case of this hero, his masochistic condition infliction wouldn't really feel or work quite the same if it didn't enable him a window to take advantage of it. Additionally, you'll see wicked synergy between the passive and the ult and between his other skills. Lots of crazy interaction, just the way we like it.
*Slaps self with fish*
Its... its... a NEW SIG!! OMG!!

O_O"

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:36 am

I'm actually quite a fan of this hero's naming scheme. When I came up with Switch Case, I nearly did a barrel roll on my swivel chair I was so excited. xD

TheDeathstalker
Keeper of the Keys

Post by TheDeathstalker » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:32 am

Rising_Dusk wrote:Switch Case
Passive.
Whenever Zwitch takes damage greater than X at once, he suffers from or has bleed extended on him by 6 seconds and steals life with his attacks equal to the greatest damage suffered while bleeding. Ends when he (or the target unit of Mirror Breaker) stops bleeding.
Dear god... never hit this guy with Catastrophe, or he will consume everything...

Also, Depths of Madness + Switch Case + Rose = infinite win, if I'm reading this right.
And though you come out of each gruelling bout,
All broken and beaten and scarred,
Just have one more try—it’s dead easy to die,
It’s the keeping-on-living that’s hard.

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:26 pm

Yeah, but the trick is that he has a narrow window within which he can attack, unless you keep pumping him with conditions (or he can feed himself with his skills). Cripple would be his show-stopper, I'd think.

Vinnam
Wielder of the Ctrl-Alt-Delete

Post by Vinnam » Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:46 pm

I'd be tempted to try Boots of Blinding Speed on this guy, Dusk.
Trainer: Brendan Creed
ImageImageImage
Lineup: Noir & Batista

Oxygen
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by Oxygen » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:36 pm

Rising_Dusk wrote:Yeah, but the trick is that he has a narrow window within which he can attack, unless you keep pumping him with conditions (or he can feed himself with his skills). Cripple would be his show-stopper, I'd think.
Mute, maim or blind could also do good. :p

Return to “Hero Suggestions”