Birthdays only come once a year, but there are generally too many birthdays for it to flood the social area of the forums! For the sake of organization, keep your birthday wishes to the birthday forum, right here!
Oxygen
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by Oxygen » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:37 am

Hard to believe that I have finally reached the age of canadian majority, and adulthood... I can't even wash my own clothing! Can it be that a small part, but a part nonetheless, of canada's political future will be in MY hands?!

The gift I offer myself is to stop video games and forum browsing. I feel that it's time for me to move on, and what better day than this day of artificial significance to be a stepstone for positive changes and a more humane lifestyle?

~feel free to contact me at creamsaidlol@aim.com and mmhmickey@hotmail.com for aim and msn respectively. Cheers!

andriejj
Keeper of the Keys

Re: 18

Post by andriejj » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:54 am

Oxygen wrote:The gift I offer myself is to stop video games and forum browsing. I feel that it's time for me to move on, and what better day than this day of artificial significance to be a stepstone for positive changes and a more humane lifestyle?
I wish You luck with this, last time you resisted for a... day? Maybe medicine will hook you more than video games, who knows. Happy birthday :)

Cooldood
Revenent of the Replies

Post by Cooldood » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:32 pm

Gl with that! and congrads on surviving all those years :P
Let the music flow through your soul

Walk the road, see the sights, cos boy, you aint coming back!

TheIrishPatriot
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by TheIrishPatriot » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:19 pm

Happy birthday Oxy :). Keep up bagged milk awareness!
Read my prose please :).
An tírghrá Éireannach

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:47 pm

Why do you act like browsing forums is detracting from your real life? I mean shit, I do so much in my life and visiting this place a few times a day doesn't detract from it at all. Stop overreacting.

Anyways, happy birthday.
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

Logue
Diabolical Doomsayer

Post by Logue » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:08 am

Oxygen wrote:Hard to believe that I have finally reached the age of canadian majority, and adulthood...
Bar-hopping time!! Woooo

Hehehe.

Oxygen
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by Oxygen » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:25 pm

Rising_Dusk wrote:Why do you act like browsing forums is detracting from your real life? I mean shit, I do so much in my life and visiting this place a few times a day doesn't detract from it at all. Stop overreacting.

Anyways, happy birthday.
It distracts me when I should be doing other stuff, aka homework. You're not failing, I'm sure, but I am, and I need to stay off the computer as much as I can. I gave myself like, 5 minutes to browse today, then I'm gone *vanishes*

Rizock
Noobite Warrior

Post by Rizock » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:35 am

Gratz Oxeh, hope you can find a way to contribute to the cool society (us) as well as the necessary one! :p

Edit: AMG I was late, how did I not see this before? D:

Cecil
Holder of the Alt-F4

Post by Cecil » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:47 am

Imbalanced.
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Return to “Once a Year”