Operator Point Guide

This place was made by the Deathand, and the Deathand keeps it. Open to those who have no qualms about talking chances, or enjoy a good competition. Haven holds events for users to gain Operator Points for use of Favor, or a trick or two. Who knows...you might even get inducted into the Order of Secrets...
Kaome Sky Deathand
Assessor of the Black Tontine

Operator Point Guide

Post by Kaome Sky Deathand » Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:31 am

Well, I hope to do Blankie Justice by opening this.
Here is where you will compete for 'Operator' points and hopefully, use them in good fun.
Blankie said it best, so I'll use his system.

1) Indicate in the request thread that you want to make a request.
Don't tell me what it is yet, wait for me to respond.

2) After I respond, make your request.
Include in the request: the action you'd like me to take, the target (if applicable), and the amount of Points you are offering.

3) Await my response to your request, which will usually fall into one of these categories:
a) No, and I'm keeping the Points (meaning your request was stupid, offensive, or you're annoying me)
b) No, get out of my sight or I'll cut you in half.
c) No, but maybe yes if you give me more points.
d) Yeah sure, why not?
The response you receive depends on the following factors:
a) The action you're requesting.
b) How much I like/dislike you.
c) How much I like/dislike your target.
d) My mood.

5) finally some hints/rules..
a) Admins are immune to all 'OP' effects. This protection is lost if they ever make a request of me.
They may regain the protection by forfeiting all Points.
b) Any users who have never had any Operator Points are immune to all OP effects. Users taking part in my contests can do so and decline the OPs awarded to them and thus have contest fun times without losing immunity.
Note: Normal users, unlike Admins, CANNOT regain this immunity once lost.
c) I'm very against 'ganging' someone. So multiple strikes in rapid succession on the same target is forbidden.
d) My responses will normally include subtle clues providing information on other events. Read Carefully.
e) All of the above applies only when I feel like it and may be temporarily or permanently ignored as I will.

That should do it.

~Exitus Acta Anhelo

Return to “Haven”