[D] Vona; The Broken Queen

Let's play a game. If you win, you might just get some representation in DoE!
Beat_Down_
Champion Noobite

[D] Vona; The Broken Queen

Post by Beat_Down_ » Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:59 pm

Vona; The Broken Queen

'All Hope is Lost,
Shattered in two. I Lay Here a Broken Soul. Waiting for This to be Over.
It seems what I held on to has been Forgotten
I Will not Stand by and Watch as Innocents Bleed
This Kingdom was Meant for us All'

Agility;Support, hero killing capabilities though.

Level 1 - Glare
Vona conjures a blinding light in the target AoE blinding all enemies in range for X seconds and making all allied units(can work on self also) unbreakably invisible for Y seconds(not long).

Level 1 - Bloodshed (Activable)
Vona spills her cursed Kingdoms blood onto her foes. When activated all enemies will have maim and bleed conditions extended on them within an X radius by Y seconds for each second they are in range, yet Vona will also lose health similar to Caligas Tomb Reaver.

Level 1 - Spite
Vona gains a passive damage bonus for all the health she has lost and an increased chance to cripple on attack for the more life she has lost, the more health she has lost the greater the damage bonus and chance to cripple will be. At full health damage bonus and cripple chance will be zero.

Level 6 - From Deaths Embrace
For the next X seconds Vona will gain a Y% Life Steal against any unit that is suffering with a condition along with being granted a Z% move speed increase.

So basically this hero is effective at completely shutting down enemies damage dealing capabilities with its maim and blind comboes whilst also using damage taken against enemies. Its 'glare' ability is also rather versatile.
Tomorrows a brand new day,
so take from right now, all you need
Tomorrows a brand new start
it's a shame that, I'm happy with today

Pigger
Revenent of the Replies

Re: Vona; The Broken Queen

Post by Pigger » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:35 pm

Mmm Review:
First off, the first skill seems to have nothing to do with anything else, other than the contest requirements and tacking on a condition for the ultimate. Her passive and ultimate are extremely counter productive. One requires low life, the other heals you quickly, I could only see it work if you kept your active passive on the whole time, but other than that its counter productive. And the active passive, being able to bleed on toggle (Genobee) is fine, but when you tack on a decently powerful maim, extended nonetheless, it becomes a little bit more of an issue, especially with no mana requirement.

The Pros! Yea, seemed like I was tearing a new asshole there. The synergy with the last three skills is nice if you have them all on and the life steal basically just keeps you at the same life level as the active passive drains. With the capability to tack on four conditions I would imagine her life steal to jump quite high.

Beat_Down_
Champion Noobite

Post by Beat_Down_ » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:47 pm

Fair enough your opinion though, If you make all the units in a wave invisible who are the enemies going to target, you.
Allowing you to control the damage taken via blind and maim all the while increasing your damage output massively.
Also it functions as an escape ability, an ally helping ability, allowing you to get that first hit in on a foe with the high cripple chance blah blah blah, I'm sure even you can see how it can function well with the others.

As for being counter productive ultimate wise, would it be fair if you constantly had the highest damage bonus when chasing an enemy with a life steal and a movement bonus, no, this evens that out. The condition part may seem tacked on but it essentially encourages you to use your other spells i/e bloodshed and glare for without the life steal your probably going to be highly sucesstible to death

Oxygen
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by Oxygen » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:08 pm

The theme seems pretty dark... Broken Queen... Cut self... Bloodshed... That's a problem, because the hero is for the Hallowed Order.

Beat_Down_
Champion Noobite

Post by Beat_Down_ » Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:14 pm

she doesnt necessarily cut herself just spills the blood of her people(the bane destroyed their kingdom) in search of vengeance
:)
or something

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:41 pm

Review:
  • General Pros: