Narulol?

This is a forum where you can discuss your favorite anime or manga. Absolutely no hentai or anything of the sort will be allowed at any time.
Oxygen
Grandmaster of Grammar

Narulol?

Post by Oxygen » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:20 pm

Eh. I watched Naruto recently with my 4 year could cousin as we were playing with his lego blocks. I was like, hey Jay, what's that show? He goes ''Urr tis naruto, its boring'' as he was building a car with four different wheel sizes. So yeah anyways, I don't know what's up with this show, why does everyone look so emo? Maybe the french translation of the voice makes it worse than what it looks like, but the dialogs are really poor. ''Oh my, this boy is quite impressive! He has learned the mirror image copy paste whatever ability!'' Yeah so anyways, what I understood from it that guy with a weird headband, cat whiskers name is Naruto and they're ninjas. Why doesn't he ever quit screaming, though? Bah. I guess I'm not a cartoon guy, but it just seemed pretty bad.

Kings_Mercy
Revenent of the Replies

Re: Narulol?

Post by Kings_Mercy » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:24 pm

Naruto? Well basically hes an orphan that nobody loves and his goal is to be the leader so he can pretend people love him.

Oxygen
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by Oxygen » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:42 pm

Kings_Mercy wrote:Naruto? Well basically hes an orphan that nobody loves and his goal is to be the leader so he can pretend people love him.
loser lolz

Loki
Gypsy
Location: In a sea of paper cranes and a sky of paper planes.

Post by Loki » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:49 pm

We all know that Naruto is a sad excuse for an anime, but younger kids tend to like him. :| Which is probably why it's so popular.
Let's do what comes naturally
ImageImageImageImage
I'll be waiting in Haven.

wallow00
CAPS LOCK INCARNATE

Post by wallow00 » Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:34 am

naruto could've been pretty good if:

everyone didnt have a sad background (ie look at neji, naruto, sasuke and rock lee)

and if the anime decided not to do a 80-episode continuous filler that lasts ... (80 * 7) = 560 days ...
-It's not about what i want, it's about what's fair. You thought we could be decent men in an indecent time. Well, the world is cruel, and the only morality in a cruel world is fate. Unbiased, unprejudiced ... fair.

Die_Dummy
Holder of the Alt-F4

Post by Die_Dummy » Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:24 pm

Don't watch the show, it makes the weak minded form cults who attack anyone who thinks naruto isn't the best show ever made.
Internet: Fitness videogames might be able to keep players in shape--but not if they don't play them.

StyrofoamBoots
CAPS LOCK INCARNATE

Post by StyrofoamBoots » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:18 am

Oxygen wrote:as he was building a car with four different wheel sizes.
(I pictured the "wheels" just being different sized blocks seeing as how they were legos :P)

Omg, I so thought you were about to equate the intellect of a four year old child with that of a Naruto fan! I seriously cant stop laughing though.
Carpe Omnious.

Oxygen
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by Oxygen » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:48 pm

StyrofoamBoots wrote:
Oxygen wrote:as he was building a car with four different wheel sizes.
(I pictured the "wheels" just being different sized blocks seeing as how they were legos :P)

Omg, I so thought you were about to equate the intellect of a four year old child with that of a Naruto fan! I seriously cant stop laughing though.
I actually used this example only to show how even the most retarded, stupid and young kid could realize how loser that show was

The Colonel
Letter Linguist

Post by The Colonel » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:48 pm

The over use of dues ex machimas in that show makes me cry.

del_diablo
CAPS LOCK INCARNATE

Post by del_diablo » Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:01 pm

Oxygen wrote:Eh. I watched Naruto recently with my 4 year could cousin as we were playing with his lego blocks. I was like, hey Jay, what's that show? He goes ''Urr tis naruto, its boring'' as he was building a car with four different wheel sizes. So yeah anyways, I don't know what's up with this show, why does everyone look so emo? Maybe the french translation of the voice makes it worse than what it looks like, but the dialogs are really poor. ''Oh my, this boy is quite impressive! He has learned the mirror image copy paste whatever ability!'' Yeah so anyways, what I understood from it that guy with a weird headband, cat whiskers name is Naruto and they're ninjas. Why doesn't he ever quit screaming, though? Bah. I guess I'm not a cartoon guy, but it just seemed pretty bad.
1: Get a decent fansub (90% of the translations cencors it too much, along with minor cutouts and recolorings. Don't get me started on Cartoon Network removing the blood)

2: Get some time to watch it

3: FOR THE LOVE OF DAMN! Skip the fillers, they suck too much...........

4: Watch someting better, it's cool if your not that into anime.......... but stuff like "Elfen Lied" and some other is ALOT better............ Naruto is not the best anime out there, neither the worst. Atleast it got a plot and a afew neat chars.
Dont challange the lazy, he are godlike serius.

Oxygen
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by Oxygen » Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:41 pm

del_diablo wrote:
1: Get a decent fansub (90% of the translations cencors it too much, along with minor cutouts and recolorings. Don't get me started on Cartoon Network removing the blood)

4: Watch someting better, it's cool if your not that into anime.......... but stuff like "Elfen Lied" and some other is ALOT better............ Naruto is not the best anime out there, neither the worst. Atleast it got a plot and a afew neat chars.
I've had a pretty bad experience with naruto in the past, actually.

Yeah, so it all started, I had left the tv opened in my room, but the sound wasn't too high. So long short story, I was beating off to some pr0n at my computer, in the other room, but then, the tv started screaming with some of the most annoying voices. I thought it'd fade away, but 15 minutes later, the twinking screams had not gone off. So I had to drop my beatstick, and go shut the damn tv.

I can't stand people screaming, and I guess that cartoon shows shouldn't either. At least not for their entire duration, ffs.

Loki
Gypsy
Location: In a sea of paper cranes and a sky of paper planes.

Post by Loki » Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:55 pm

del_diablo wrote: 1: Get a decent fansub (90% of the translations cencors it too much, along with minor cutouts and recolorings. Don't get me started on Cartoon Network removing the blood)

Let me answer this in order.
1. Only only good fansub that actually subs Naruto, it's Dattebayo but if you known them long enough. You should already know about their trolling/faggotry/yadayada. "IF YOU COMMENT ON THIS COMMENT YOU WILL BE BANNED" [/unquote]
2. Sure.
3. Lol @ fillers. How bout don't watch any?
4. QFT
Let's do what comes naturally
ImageImageImageImage
I'll be waiting in Haven.

Bregan
CAPS LOCK INCARNATE

Post by Bregan » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:00 pm

lawl.
Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forstall my return

Mundaine
CAPS LOCK INCARNATE

Post by Mundaine » Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:15 pm

I've watched it and sadly seen most of it. It is pretty depressing since the same thing happens over and over. The only truly enjoyable little blib was about 3-4 episodes early on, when I thought they'd kind of stage something interesting like travelling ninja doing a bunch of shit, but there was just too many filler episodes in this. It's definately tailored to children, and it's about on par, if not worse to dragonball z for screaming...

Return to “Anime & Manga”