Favorite Anime?

This is a forum where you can discuss your favorite anime or manga. Absolutely no hentai or anything of the sort will be allowed at any time.
TargetPractice
Holder of the Alt-F4
Location: Posing as what your shooting at, just wait, I'll get you

Re: Favorite Anime?

Post by TargetPractice » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:22 am

Bleach

And to say that the part where they invade soul society to invent 20'000 new characters is bullcrap

Deschain
Diabolical Doomsayer

Post by Deschain » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:20 am

Ghost in the Shell SAC 2nd GiG. I liked the philosophy behind it. Though sometimes they did overdo it.
Also if it's considered anime Animatrix: Second Renaissance (I loved how robots were nice until the humans tried to beat them down and but instead got served)
Those who seek war deserve for the war to find them.

Reminded
Champion Noobite

Post by Reminded » Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:43 am

Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist, Naruto, Eureka Seven, Ah! My Goddess, .hack//sign, Death Note is aight.

Greenspawn
Keeper of the Keys

Post by Greenspawn » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:14 pm

FullMetal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell: SAC, and Inuyasha. Hands down, Inuyasha is the best!
Math is # |e^iπ|
"I can't imagine getting hit by a giant rock and not being maimed or crippled or ruined" -Dusk

Logue: Please replace the toilet paper when you use it all. For some reason my 5 year old son believes if it's not there he does not have to wipe.

Echonian
CAPS LOCK INCARNATE

Post by Echonian » Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:19 pm

Oh ya, Animatrix... I remember that >.>... i'm a big fan of the actual matrix movies so I saw that a few times as well xD.

Basically, majority of humans refuse to be peaceful, choose to attack, get their asses kicked by A.I. after doing well to start. The A.I. armies in that evolved far faster than the human armies. The A.I. went from worker bots to huge gargantuan tentacle things, while humans got battle armors... which makes me wonder why the APUs in the matrix movies didn't also have armor >.>...
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

del_diablo
CAPS LOCK INCARNATE

Post by del_diablo » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:23 pm

Inuyasha, then i started to read the manga because the anime was not following it anymore. T3h manga pwns!!11!
Naruto, unlike DBZ there is no unreasonable overkills and stuff.
Bleach, liked the soul society arc.... skipped the filler arcs.... too bad it DOES got the most imba char to ever be spotted in a anime: Sado!!!!!!11!!!
Full Metal Alchemist, its nice and fast. And it got a deep plot, the manga is however still running.
Zero No Tsukaime, love + humor + some action.... it even got a some ecchi in the pack :D

And looooooooooooooooottttttttssssssssss of others, but ableh..... Some are not decent.
Dont challange the lazy, he are godlike serius.

SoriMitsukai
Noobite Warrior

Post by SoriMitsukai » Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:38 am

Bleach,Full Metal Alchemist,Trigun and This Ugly yet Beautiful World

Daryll-The-Damned
Captain Caption

Post by Daryll-The-Damned » Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:42 am

Greetings new person, Why don't you go to the lobby and fix us up an introduction post so we can greet you properly?
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Pestilence :: Rocky the V :: Buz-Ze :: Zen :: The Kid:: Imperius

Loki
Gypsy
Location: In a sea of paper cranes and a sky of paper planes.

Post by Loki » Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:46 am

Dear Lord @ Your signature. :x I hate J-music bands of that sort. xD
Let's do what comes naturally
ImageImageImageImage
I'll be waiting in Haven.

TargetPractice
Holder of the Alt-F4
Location: Posing as what your shooting at, just wait, I'll get you

Post by TargetPractice » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:30 pm

As of now another one of my favs is Claymore

Epic win, chicks beating up monsters, what more can you ask for?

Hell_Tempest
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by Hell_Tempest » Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:46 pm

Naruto and FMA are my faves, but I don't watch anime that much so I don't know as many.

Loki
Gypsy
Location: In a sea of paper cranes and a sky of paper planes.

Post by Loki » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:11 pm

Naruto and FMA
Two of one of the most obligatory favorite'd anime. lol
Let's do what comes naturally
ImageImageImageImage
I'll be waiting in Haven.

Hell_Tempest
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by Hell_Tempest » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:31 pm

Well, like I said I don't watch much so I dno't have a very wide range of animes to pick from for my faves

Mundaine
CAPS LOCK INCARNATE

Post by Mundaine » Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:23 pm

Anyone ever watch d.grayman? I like that one quite a lot. Bleach, for me, is just ok. I liked some of the fighting sequences, but it's kind of getting old now. Still, the manga is quite good, from the 30 or so chapters that i've read..

Fullmetal alchemist was probably one of my favorites, just because there seemed to be virtually no filler, and a lot less crap-joke episodes (if there were really any, i don't remember them).

Trigun I haven't seen though it looks pretty interesting from the little blips that I've been able to catch.

Other then that, naruto is OK. The only segment I really liked was the early ones when they sent into the water country. That, to me, seemed the most enjoyable and entertaining, it's just been a downhill struggle after that...

shalnath
Holder of the Alt-F4

Post by shalnath » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:02 pm

Macross Frontier, Gurren Lagann, Fate/Stay Night, Eureka 7, Zero no Tsukaima, and Noein.

Best animes ever. In that order.
"Within every world, there are cultures, within every culture, there are groups, within every group, there are leaders. These leaders are not truly chosen, they are destined, it is their fate to lead, and it is this fate that drives them. Souls yearn to be driven, they in themselves can not direct, however, these leaders are predetermined, by whatever means, to guide the wills and mend the errors of these wandering souls. A forest, cold, cured, flawless, meticulous, and fearful, what drives it, what keeps the balance? The inner beings of all the co-existant creatures swarm together, and every one is guided by another, in more a cycle, then a hierarchy. The eyes of a forest are always watching and guiding, yet the sun never sets on the forest, and it never shall." ~ The Chaos Theory

Return to “Anime & Manga”