Blasphemer Extrodinaire ((the Book of Baby))

If you want to discuss novels, poems, or just submit your own creations for criticism and enjoyment you can do so here.
Jericho Veronus
Blasphemer

Blasphemer Extrodinaire ((the Book of Baby))

Post by Jericho Veronus » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:41 pm

THE BOOK OF BABY

A passage from the Book of Dawning according to the Prophet Jericho

1. There was silence, interest and participation within the great forums was decaying, darkness and insantiy threatened to com to power 2. Those who previously controlled the realm of existance had abandoned it 3. It had been managed and manipulated by heresy of false presumption, mere ferret's paraded around like Gods 4. But the people were abandoned in their time of need 5. A void was left without an entity or actuality to fill it 6. And so one had to be born

A passage from the Book of Bodhi according to the Prophet Jericho

31. And Jericho's eyes were opened to the existance of one more powerful than His Furredness 32. He refused Blankie in His former glory and took up to following the new path, the path of Baby 33. And he led the way, challenging blankie's right of power 34. And although he be labeled a blasphemer, he would not let false titles deter him from the truth 35. He would speak the truth of He, Baby 36. Where Blankie would bring distruction of the earth with red lasers from his eyes, Baby would bring girls to his followers as He is a better babe magnet than a puppy 37. And where Blankie demanded power through the striking of fear into the hearts of his followers, Baby would acquire it through the bringing of awesomeness to His 38. And where Blankie was paranoid of offerings of food, ignoring them intitially, Baby accepts any with open arms and mouth as nothing could ever harm Him 39. And among the archive forums of old where a follower would make his/her request, Blankie would judge it based on his mood/opinion of the individual, but Baby would judge it solely on the merit of the request itself 40. And so it is sought that follwers of Blankie stray from the false path of one who has seemingly disappeared for the forums of new, quite possibly due to the Awesome of the birth of Baby, and in stead follow Baby as he leads you down the path of righteousness and awesomeness
May God have mercy on your soul, for you shall find none here!

TheIrishPatriot
Grandmaster of Grammar

Re: Blasphemer Extrodinaire ((the Book of Baby))

Post by TheIrishPatriot » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:54 am

Dun do it man.
Read my prose please :).
An tírghrá Éireannach

Jericho Veronus
Blasphemer

Post by Jericho Veronus » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:11 am

A passage from the Book of Journeys

4. And the people were still skeptical, attacking the Prophet of Jericho during his preeching, but yet he still spoke the words of Baby:

"I have been labeled, but do not rebuke the claim. Those who follow the false paths seldom give in easily to the realization of truth. I have no regrets, nor do I require them as the past is the past and what is done is done, I now look towards the future. I look towards my own salvation and emplore you do the same. I only wish to guide you on your path. I will be rewarded in this life and the next. Will you?

5. And though the prophet knew his words fell on deaf and neglecting ears, he only hoped for their sake that the words would eventually make it through 6. And so he continued

Blankie
Champion Noobite

Post by Blankie » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:37 pm

::a presence familiar to many draws near... and it feels angry... and hungry::

Loki
Gypsy
Location: In a sea of paper cranes and a sky of paper planes.

Post by Loki » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:41 pm

!!!
Let's do what comes naturally
ImageImageImageImage
I'll be waiting in Haven.

Jericho Veronus
Blasphemer

Post by Jericho Veronus » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:06 pm

A passage from the Book of Havoc according to the Prophet Jericho

15. And so the word spread throughout eventually leading to those who idolized the old ways of the false God 16. And upon this the took action, awakening their heathen eidolon 17. And so in return Baby sought to accept the challenge of he who has for so long twisted the minds of the people, convincing them to act against their own will in order to serve his own
18. And so it began

Blankie
Champion Noobite

Post by Blankie » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:27 pm

::Blankie inhales, obliterating the pretender and all trace of his existence::

you awakened me, impudent one. still happy about it? what is the meaning of this pointless pestering of my furry self?

Jericho Veronus
Blasphemer

Post by Jericho Veronus » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:30 pm

A passage from the Book of Havoc according to the Prophet Jericho

22. And BABY watched as the abomination attempted to aggressively and foolishly demonstrate its stength 23. The nuisance had many faults, but most obviously was one of pride 24. BABY needed not even act as it tried to inflict some sort abuse, but it was without result 25. BABY did not feel hatred towards this creature, but rather sorry for it 26. The creature possessed the thought that it could actually cause a result 27. BABY saw what little the furry abomination actually had and took pity on it 28. Its own end drew near but not by BABY's means, the creature would lead to its own demise 29. And so BABY showed mercy on the insolent creature, allowing it the false assumption of having actually accomplishing the feet 30. BABY knew that this small sense of achievement was all it had in the world and BABY would not lower himself to taking it away, even from a creature such as this 31. And so simply gave it the illusion of having defeated him as he would simply wait to pick up all the pieces, repairing the world from the aftermath of the creature as it would happen soon

Blankie
Champion Noobite

Post by Blankie » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:57 pm

you type much but say much less! repent impudent one or meet Baby's fate!

Jericho Veronus
Blasphemer

Post by Jericho Veronus » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:06 pm

The BOOK of BABY has been long since written, as it as foretold by prophets before me. I simply carry on the word of Baby in hope that it will reach the ears of those who have been tricked from their own chance at salvation. Besides, one does not expect a mere ferret to have the intellect of reading through the insight of the passages.

Return to “Literary Arts”