Limyaael's Fantasy Rants

If you want to discuss novels, poems, or just submit your own creations for criticism and enjoyment you can do so here.
Arcane
CAPS LOCK INCARNATE

Limyaael's Fantasy Rants

Post by Arcane » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:15 pm

For any aspiring fantasy authors, a list of 405 rants on various topics that might or might not come up during your writing.
They're called "rants" but they aren't just rants (most of them), they include a lot of helpful advice, interesting ideas, and questions to answer that you might not have considered to begin with etc...

Great source of inspiration and it's changed a couple of my views on fantasy. It's also big help since some of the things she (?) mentions I'd never even thought of before.

http://coyotecult.com/communities/sfand ... myaael.php

Hydrolisk
Keeper of the Keys

Re: Limyaael's Fantasy Rants

Post by Hydrolisk » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:22 pm

I'll definitely include rape, murder, and cannibalism in my next story. I'll also make sure to have these things happen to a single character, to make the criminal so despicable that everyone else rapes, murders, and then cannibalize him/her too.
And then, everybody found the happenings to be so awesome that a deathmatch takes place where everbody tries to rape, murder, and cannibalize everyone else without getting raped, murdered, and cannibalized themself!

Return to “Literary Arts”