Tattoos?

Discuss anything and everything else you want to here.
Pigger
Revenent of the Replies

Tattoos?

Post by Pigger » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:28 am

Anyone got some?

Bregan
CAPS LOCK INCARNATE

Re: Tattoos?

Post by Bregan » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:27 pm

pic is 2 years old.
Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forstall my return

Pigger
Revenent of the Replies

Post by Pigger » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:28 pm

Look at that manly chest hair... :P

What's the tat of/for?

Bregan
CAPS LOCK INCARNATE

Post by Bregan » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:41 pm

yes because my few chest hairs at 18 o my twiggy form make for "manly" >.>

im sure that you are all familiar with sonic the hedgehog, yes? and thus also very likely shadow the hedgehog, yes? i have loved the sonic series since my youth, growing up with it and all, watching the cartoons, etc. when shadow came out, i nearly shat a brick. the fact of a black hedgehog (with complimentary red) who was totally BADASS was great. he was reallly my kind of guy. carefree, powerful, a man of action. then shadow came out with his solo game. yes, i was a little dissappointed in the whole "guns" thing, but the story was cool.

now on to the symbol. that is the symbol used for shadow. to represent the ultimate life form. but more than that, observe the shape of it. it resembles the "spindash move" that the hedgies do. it also kinda looks like a comet/meteor. the difference is that a comet/meteor has a tail that tapers off as it burns out, but this feeds back into itself. perpetual motion. keep on keeping on. to embody that and use it as a source and reminder of strength, that is why i got it. i care not for the opinions of others in regards to "lawl what a loser you got shadow on your arm, he just a dumb n****r cartoon". i got my tattoo for myself and only myself, not the approval of others. i feel that i got it for all of the right reasons.
Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forstall my return

TheIrishPatriot
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by TheIrishPatriot » Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:18 pm

My daddy has two tattoos and my mommy has a tinker bell tattoo. When I'm old enough, I'll get one :D.
Read my prose please :).
An tírghrá Éireannach

Return to “Off Topic Forum”