Life advice (psychology)

Discuss anything and everything else you want to here.
Medivh.
Champion Noobite

Life advice (psychology)

Post by Medivh. » Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:33 pm

I've been posting on the deviantart forums for awhile, under the Help for Life section. I received a lot of positive feedback for my thoughts. Like the animators in my phobia group, I noticed I also have the ability to be a natural helper (that is what they call themselves). I decided to see if I can do something good except piling up favorites in my DA account so I started sharing my thoughts with people that needed feedback on different problems. So far I'm doing well and I'm up to 140 posts so far (give or take a few for small replies or typo corrections, including a rather funny one :lol: )

If anyone here wants someone to talk to, they can PM me, or even post here. I'll try to answer the best I can. I'm applying what I learned along the way meeting with professionals and therapists, but I'm just here to give advice, I'm not a therapist or a professional myself, so if you need to see one, do it, because I can't act as one, I can only give my opinion if you want it.

p.s. : Edited for posterity and to avoid flaming.
I'm aware I'm still not 100% neutral when it comes to some stuff.
Last edited by Medivh. on Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
Revenge of the thorny bum!

Loki
Gypsy
Location: In a sea of paper cranes and a sky of paper planes.

Re: Life advice (psychology)

Post by Loki » Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:09 pm

Cleaned up the thread.
Let's do what comes naturally
ImageImageImageImage
I'll be waiting in Haven.

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Re: Life advice (psychology)

Post by Rising_Dusk » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:20 pm

This forum is for the discussion of serious topics, which does not constitute advice. Moved to off-topic.
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

Return to “Off Topic Forum”