When will you youtube morons understand that...

Discuss anything and everything else you want to here.
Oxygen
Grandmaster of Grammar

When will you youtube morons understand that...

Post by Oxygen » Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:04 pm

*Sigh*

Whenever I browse rammstein videos, I keep going across more and more naruto dubbed with rammstein music shit. The problem is that:

Naruto is a stupid cartoon about ninjas.

Rammstein is the most badass industrial band complete with fire, violence, sex and 5 of the most badass men ever created by the great lord.

Where is the correlation? How do they remotely match with eachother? They don't.

Dubbing a baby cartoon with hardcore music doesn't make it any less nerdy and annoying. Get this.

Loki
Gypsy
Location: In a sea of paper cranes and a sky of paper planes.

Re: When will you youtube morons understand that...

Post by Loki » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:23 pm

Naruto probably came up because it probably had Rammstein playing in the video. Moved to the correct forum btw
Let's do what comes naturally
ImageImageImageImage
I'll be waiting in Haven.

Oxygen
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by Oxygen » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:57 pm

Loki wrote:Naruto probably came up because it probably had Rammstein playing in the video. Moved to the correct forum btw
That's exactly my point, though. Why would you play rammstein in naruto?

Logue
Diabolical Doomsayer

Post by Logue » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:58 pm

Oxygen wrote:That's exactly my point, though. Why would you play rammstein in naruto?
They're twelve and they're posers. They just want to look cool. Ignore them, don't feed them, and hopefully they won't follow you home.

vesuvan
Revenent of the Replies

Post by vesuvan » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:24 pm

Thanks for letting me know that. Next time I have nothing to do and feel like randomly checking youtube for poor quality music, I'll know to avoid anything with Naruto in it. This would have already been my intention, but thanks for giving me confirmation! Actually, it revolts me to have any opinion in common with you, but it's the thought that you would save somebody from watching Naruto that counts! Well, I actually really enjoy it when people go on youtube and are disappointing by the results, but I suppose you had noble intentions? Rubbish, it's more likely you just wanted to vent, which is good to prevent yourself from taking out your anger on other things. Then again, that would be really entertaining.

So I guess you are in debt for the oxygen you stole from every other human being by breathing while making this topic.
͎̟͕͎̯̺͎̟͕͎̯̺ĩ̵̢͉̺̹͖͔̻̣̟̙ͦ̋̍ͤ̈́ͫ̓͐͐̅͊͒ͪͬͧͅn̢̮͈̪̤̳̏ͥ̐̍̌͊͜͟͠
̵̢͉̺̹͖͔̻̣̟̙ͦ̋̍ͤ̈́ͫ̓͐͐̅͊͒ͪͬͧͅn̢̮͈̪̤̳̏ͥ̐̍̌͊͜͟͠

Oxygen
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by Oxygen » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:43 pm

vesuvan wrote:Thanks for letting me know that. Next time I have nothing to do and feel like randomly checking youtube for poor quality music, I'll know to avoid anything with Naruto in it. This would have already been my intention, but thanks for giving me confirmation! Actually, it revolts me to have any opinion in common with you, but it's the thought that you would save somebody from watching Naruto that counts! Well, I actually really enjoy it when people go on youtube and are disappointing by the results, but I suppose you had noble intentions? Rubbish, it's more likely you just wanted to vent, which is good to prevent yourself from taking out your anger on other things. Then again, that would be really entertaining.

So I guess you are in debt for the oxygen you stole from every other human being by breathing while making this topic.
Bird potato cow table coffee. Normal. Twenty-thirteen. Roger. Catalyst.

Kurogamon
Keeper of the Keys

Post by Kurogamon » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:05 pm

Harassing trolls is really a fun activity, as long as they don't get fed (Yes, it's possible.). On Kongregate most of the mods look the other way if you keep within limits. On Youtube people actually approve. Makes it even more fun. And there's no leave game crap as happens in WC3, those comments are there to stay. Fun.
Can you hear them?

Return to “Off Topic Forum”