Pokémon Roms & Gameboy Emulators

Discuss anything and everything else you want to here.
Cecil
Holder of the Alt-F4

Pokémon Roms & Gameboy Emulators

Post by Cecil » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:11 am

In light of the new Pokémon-VZ rave, here are links to Pokémon rom/s & emulator/s.
NOTE: If you have a better Rom or Emulator, post why and it will be attached this post.

Emulators
#1 - asdfsafdsadfaf
Installation: Upon download (file path does not matter), just open it up (I suggest creating a folder then dl'ing first) and there you have it--no installing, nothing. When you've got a file (flie path of Roms, I don't believe matters), just go to:
"File" tab -> select "Open" -> Chose desired Rom

- asdfasfdadfaasd

Roms
- asdfasdfdfdsa
Includes Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Green, Pokemon Crystal, and others. I'm also aware that the ZNES has some sort of online function, would might be use-able to battle each other--this is something I'd like everyone to look into (and I sure will be).
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

andriejj
Keeper of the Keys

Re: Pokémon Roms & Gameboy Emulators

Post by andriejj » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:06 am

Did you talk with Dusk before making this thread? I think he might not agree for advertisement of sites, where you can download roms illegally.

Cecil
Holder of the Alt-F4

Post by Cecil » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:05 pm

andriejj wrote:Did you talk with Dusk before making this thread? I think he might not agree for advertisement of sites, where you can download roms illegally.
You're wrong about the legal issue--it's pretty much free if you only use the roms for a day.

hint hint
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:21 pm

No he did not, so he apparently didn't know that we do not endorse illegal warez on this site. Yes, roms and such are illegal warez because by using them you do not pay to play games. Closed and links removed.
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

Return to “Off Topic Forum”