Reported for sexism

Discuss anything and everything else you want to here.
Oxygen
Grandmaster of Grammar

Reported for sexism

Post by Oxygen » Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:18 am

ROFL, notice how he calls me "mate". Think I'll message him back and report him for calling me homosexual, that's sexist.

Anyhow, the context is this; there's a thread about how marauders should be able to be females ( they currently can't ) and I'm obviously against. It just wouldn't work. But anyhow, everyone whines so hard, it's incredible that they achieved to create a community that's even more prone to cause drama and behave like babies even more than this one ( kudos! )

EDIT: Bonus! How to get banned from lame forum -- insult a mod, and ask him to stop messaging you.

i win the internet

Sabertooth
Revenent of the Replies

Re: Reported for sexism

Post by Sabertooth » Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:09 am

No, you're still using IE so you do not win an internet. (Kidding)
But you are watching Xplay (or something related to it) so you get some credit for watching one of the last gaming-related shows on G4. *sigh*

Oxygen
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by Oxygen » Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:52 am

Sabertooth wrote:No, you're still using IE so you do not win an internet. (Kidding)
But you are watching Xplay (or something related to it) so you get some credit for watching one of the last gaming-related shows on G4. *sigh*
DUDE! Ie takes over my god damn firefox, I don't know why. I just gave up.

Thanatos
Revenent of the Replies

Post by Thanatos » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:26 pm

This is Microsoft fighting back against other internet explorers! THERE'S A WAR GOING ON ONLINE!!
yuuki o misetsuketemo tsuyogattemo hitoei de wa iki.

The Colonel
Letter Linguist

Post by The Colonel » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:40 pm

Women can go berserk dude, they just aren't physically as strong. Berserkers are just adrenalin junkies with weapons, women have adrenal glands, as do men, thus, they too can go berserk.

"Mate,"'s just a British/Australian slang thing that they say, I see no offense in that.

I don't see any victories here...

shalnath
Holder of the Alt-F4

Post by shalnath » Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:02 pm

You're disgusting, Oxy.

Locked.
"Within every world, there are cultures, within every culture, there are groups, within every group, there are leaders. These leaders are not truly chosen, they are destined, it is their fate to lead, and it is this fate that drives them. Souls yearn to be driven, they in themselves can not direct, however, these leaders are predetermined, by whatever means, to guide the wills and mend the errors of these wandering souls. A forest, cold, cured, flawless, meticulous, and fearful, what drives it, what keeps the balance? The inner beings of all the co-existant creatures swarm together, and every one is guided by another, in more a cycle, then a hierarchy. The eyes of a forest are always watching and guiding, yet the sun never sets on the forest, and it never shall." ~ The Chaos Theory

Return to “Off Topic Forum”