Blankie Request (Contest)

Compete for and use your Blankie Points here! Invoke the blessings or curses of Blankie upon your friends!
TheIrishPatriot
Grandmaster of Grammar

Blankie Request (Contest)

Post by TheIrishPatriot » Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:26 am

Hey Blankie! I know you're busy, there is no thread for requests, and you won't be on the forums for a long time, but this request could take a long time. See, I'm planning on making a gamefaqs guide (RE4: Mercenaries), and was checking all the rules before I start. I'm lazy, and there are some small things that you have to do; width, credit, etc, that I don't feel like doing. Thus: I will make the guide in my usual format. I will then send it off to whoever is willing to do all the little edits that make it ready for gamefaqs. Note: I'm doing the guide. The other person will basically just be formatting it.

So here's my request, Blankie, could you transfer some of my BP to whoever wants it? I think 14 BP for you, and the remaining 30 to the person (Plus credit).

But wait! To make it more fun (for me), this could be an auction in reverse. Somebody will be willing to do it for 28 BP, another for 25, and so on and so forth.

I'm fine with this thread stagnating until Blankie's return.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/contribute/
Read my prose please :).
An tírghrá Éireannach

Blankie
Champion Noobite

Re: Blankie Request (Contest)

Post by Blankie » Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:57 pm

I'm around, but yes, busy busy!

however, if you finish the guide (or finish it to the point you intend to for this), I will immediately enact your requested contest. throw another post up here when it's ready.

TheIrishPatriot
Grandmaster of Grammar

Re: Blankie Request (Contest)

Post by TheIrishPatriot » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:03 pm

Apparantly my postal code has illegal characters...so I can't register....I'll work around it...somehow.
Read my prose please :).
An tírghrá Éireannach

Return to “Blankie's Lair”