Signature and Avatar Requests

Here is where anyone who likes to make banners and the such would post. This includes banners for the site, a signature, or avatars for profiles. If you'd like a cool avatar or signature, feel free to ask for one here!
andriejj
Keeper of the Keys

Re: Signature and Avatar Requests

Post by andriejj » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:35 am

Posting as a link, because it's 1024x768 (big size, but low quality when you look at it, but after being scaled down, it looks cool). It doesn't need any real editing. Just adding a discreet "andriejj" or "andriejj." in one of the corners or wherever it will look the best, some border (could be just narrow black line), + some edit, if some great idea comes to Your mind. I want to keep some of the black bottom (grass), without it it would look bad. Best size- could be Storm's favourite, 150x300, just make such selection which won't remove too much from the pic.

A request about the request: (lol) could you post a few tries on it? It's more adjusting the current image than editing, would be cool if I had some choice.

Now part 2- avatar. From a part of the same picture. The middle stars and sky + some part of the planet on the right (but more sky that planet).

Sig and avatar should go well together ofc.

EDIT: forgot whom I ask. I think Storm. I've read Hito's "CV", but without examples, I'm not really sure if I got it right. Plus I really like Your style, Storm.

Thx in advance.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/coolchaser.com/ ... 593309.jpg

Logue
Diabolical Doomsayer

Post by Logue » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:04 pm

I was bored;

andriejj
Keeper of the Keys

Post by andriejj » Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:24 pm

"The avatar’s filesize must be between 0 and 10 KB"

But your avatar is 24. Wtf? Clan VZ members privileges? ;P

EDIT: your image editor phails. Or photobucket phails. This one has 9 kB, and it's better quality. But I'll edit it further I think. Or Storm will.

Loki
Gypsy
Location: In a sea of paper cranes and a sky of paper planes.

Post by Loki » Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:02 pm

I have never heard of such a "privilege" for VZ members. Only privilege we have is the private forum.
We probably had our avatars on when Crev changed the kb limit.
Let's do what comes naturally
ImageImageImageImage
I'll be waiting in Haven.

Hell_Tempest
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by Hell_Tempest » Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:08 pm

What private forum? The dumbzone?

TheIrishPatriot
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by TheIrishPatriot » Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:33 pm

Hell_Tempest wrote:What private forum? The dumbzone?
The Clan Forum. I hear there's about 1 post a month.
Read my prose please :).
An tírghrá Éireannach

Kings_Mercy
Revenent of the Replies

Post by Kings_Mercy » Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:31 pm

Try like 1 every 3 months if that.

Logue
Diabolical Doomsayer

Post by Logue » Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:54 pm

andriejj wrote:"The avatar’s filesize must be between 0 and 10 KB"

EDIT: your image editor phails. Or photobucket phails. This one has 9 kB, and it's better quality. But I'll edit it further I think. Or Storm will.
Yeah I suppose I could have dropped the quality down, I think it was maxed. Oh well, like I said I was bored and just decided to do something lol :D :D

andriejj
Keeper of the Keys

Post by andriejj » Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:23 am

Logue wrote:
andriejj wrote:"The avatar’s filesize must be between 0 and 10 KB"

Yeah I suppose I could have dropped the quality down, I think it was maxed. Oh well, like I said I was bored and just decided to do something lol :D :D
No Logue, it's the sucky photobucket which edits your pictures, or you made it in Paint. I think it converts them through MS Paint, lol, because it gives same results as when you save a BMP as JPEG in Paint. Mine is 100% quality jpeg.

shalnath
Holder of the Alt-F4

Post by shalnath » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:12 am

Here you are andriejj:
Image Image
Just pick which one you like or if you want to mix-and-match just let me know.
"Within every world, there are cultures, within every culture, there are groups, within every group, there are leaders. These leaders are not truly chosen, they are destined, it is their fate to lead, and it is this fate that drives them. Souls yearn to be driven, they in themselves can not direct, however, these leaders are predetermined, by whatever means, to guide the wills and mend the errors of these wandering souls. A forest, cold, cured, flawless, meticulous, and fearful, what drives it, what keeps the balance? The inner beings of all the co-existant creatures swarm together, and every one is guided by another, in more a cycle, then a hierarchy. The eyes of a forest are always watching and guiding, yet the sun never sets on the forest, and it never shall." ~ The Chaos Theory

shalnath
Holder of the Alt-F4

Post by shalnath » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:18 am

And here you go ves:
I tried to do what you asked, and this looked the best of all my attempts. However, I can still change it if that's not what you were looking for.
"Within every world, there are cultures, within every culture, there are groups, within every group, there are leaders. These leaders are not truly chosen, they are destined, it is their fate to lead, and it is this fate that drives them. Souls yearn to be driven, they in themselves can not direct, however, these leaders are predetermined, by whatever means, to guide the wills and mend the errors of these wandering souls. A forest, cold, cured, flawless, meticulous, and fearful, what drives it, what keeps the balance? The inner beings of all the co-existant creatures swarm together, and every one is guided by another, in more a cycle, then a hierarchy. The eyes of a forest are always watching and guiding, yet the sun never sets on the forest, and it never shall." ~ The Chaos Theory

andriejj
Keeper of the Keys

Post by andriejj » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:56 am

Wow, I really like that edit with "rays". Thanks a lot! If You could only make these avatars go a bit better with the signature pic, so they correspond better. I like the first one more, but it differs too much, imo.

Image Image

Halnodor2
Holder of the Alt-F4

Post by Halnodor2 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:48 pm

Mm, I have an Idea for a sig could I have a like green fire and a dragon shape seen vaguley though it and in the corner in white my name and like the vague outline of the head behind a green moon? It would be amazingly appreciated if someone could put that together.

Hell_Tempest
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by Hell_Tempest » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:24 pm

Ok, also posting this as a link because, again, to big. Pic

Pretty much the same as andriejj, just my name in the corner, and if you think of anything really cool to do to it, then that would be great. I would prefer if you could edit out the bottom, I don't really like the way the legs look. If you could post a few tries just like you did with his, that would be good.

Thanks in advance.

TargetPractice
Holder of the Alt-F4
Location: Posing as what your shooting at, just wait, I'll get you

Post by TargetPractice » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:11 pm

I do have a sig request, maybe even an avatar request, maybe

its for storm

using Grimmjow Jaggerjacks

a mostly complete view of him
http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/4/3 ... ee226c.png

close up portrait

http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/4/3 ... 631e3d.png
Last edited by TargetPractice on Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Banners and Signatures”