So, I started WoW again

Discuss Blizzard's popular MMO here. Released late 2004, World of Warcraft has amassed over 9 million player accounts!
Logue
Diabolical Doomsayer

Re: So, I started WoW again

Post by Logue » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:11 am

I never really liked ZA.... My guild was raiding Kara a lot, getting everyone geared up, then we moved onto ZA, only got a few runs of that in before WotLK came out, and yeah... No more TBC raids :P :P

I'm still lagging behind in levels though, just shy of 78 as I type. Should (hopefully) be up to 80 by the middle of Feb.... Because shit, I think my guild is about done raiding Naxx (at least 10 man, don't think we have enough people for 25 man). But I could be completely wrong. Haven't really been paying much attention to guild chat as they're all raiding / running heroics / shit I can't do.... :( :(

Blitzkrieger
Champion Noobite

Post by Blitzkrieger » Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:59 pm

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d179/ ... /blizz.jpg
thats a picture form when me and my friend broke into Hyjal Summit back in 2006, thought you guys would enjoy that

And its not that I minded ZA its just raiding is.....tedious
"Rage, rage against the dying of the light."- Dylan Thomas

Oxygen
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by Oxygen » Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:30 pm

I liked ZA alot.

Fahren is now specced arcane with around 1.8k spell damage.

/flex

Gakuto (aiyoriaoshi)
Champion Noobite

Post by Gakuto (aiyoriaoshi) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:04 pm

today Ive had the urge to play wow again... It'll cost me 63$ though--buying the lich king expansion and the game card on newegg with free shipping and all...
I probably wouldnt have much time to play it much with my college courses and all. yet again i play a lot of games anyway, and I would be switching my games for my new l33t computer for wow lol!

Looks so awesome for a game that we have been playing since 2004! (im a veteran to this clan. we played since warcraft 3 was a new game, and since the very beginning of wow!)

Gakuto (aiyoriaoshi)
Champion Noobite

Post by Gakuto (aiyoriaoshi) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:13 pm

I started playing wow again about a week ago!
I started a new char once again. YEt another mage. I did it because I wanted to be on one of the highest populated servers. Currently im on the second most populated pvp server, but is a lot more balanced than the highest populated one. The one I'm on "Shattered Halls" is 40% Horde, 60% Alliance.

I know there are servers that are even more balanced than that, however I thought any the other pvp servers down the line had a lot less than shattered halls!

Oxygen
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by Oxygen » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:36 pm

Heh, my server is 25 horde 75 alliance, grats

Return to “World of Warcraft”