Wrath of the Lich King

Discuss Blizzard's popular MMO here. Released late 2004, World of Warcraft has amassed over 9 million player accounts!
Cooldood
Revenent of the Replies

Re: Wrath of the Lich King

Post by Cooldood » Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:07 pm

Lol! Your class trainers are in Northrend though?
Let the music flow through your soul

Walk the road, see the sights, cos boy, you aint coming back!

Gakuto (aiyoriaoshi)
Champion Noobite

Post by Gakuto (aiyoriaoshi) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:27 am

I still continue going on and off of wow! :O
I earned a free wow game card through that gaming lagoon website (after a week of constant surveys), then played and bought another game card again. This was from mid-May to mid-Septmeber
although for like the second half of my second game card I quit wow again! Lol the card I paid for was the one that went half way to waste loL!

I haven't played Lich King yet (of course), and I'm not sure when I will get into wow again! I want to buy a copy of quake 4, and play it through since I have a new elite PC that can handle it, and also I want Unreal Tournament 3 to play it through.
Both are cheap games! basically I'm playing classic games that I wasn't able to play in the past. I can't wait!
I also played Crysis Warhead all the way through 3 times now--and I think im done with it! such a shitty game ... at least it has fancy graphics.

The Colonel
Letter Linguist

Post by The Colonel » Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:40 am

Played Orange box yes?

Gakuto (aiyoriaoshi)
Champion Noobite

Post by Gakuto (aiyoriaoshi) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:25 pm

I never heard of it, but the first thing I saw on google when I typed that said half life. If you mean that then I havent played that ether! I just realized there are not many decent modern games. Crysis sucks gamewise, Unreal Tournament 3 died because it was stripped down, Alone in the Dark 5 is buggy up the arse, and other modern games, just don't look interesting (another problem is most modern games seem generic anymore too, like call of duty, and all of the other wargames...).--BioShock looks tempting to me though. It seems the best games are in the sub-modern era, meaning 2004-2006. All this makes me have even less patience for Starcraft 2, and Diablo 3! :)

It's so funny turning on all these forced video card settings in wow and still getting 70+ FPS (vertical sync is at 70hz). I also used the console tweak that makes wow look even better than max settings. (I did all this on a private server just to check it out)

The Colonel
Letter Linguist

Post by The Colonel » Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:38 pm

You need to get the orange box then, it is by far, in my opinion, the best set of FPS's created. Get the PC version though, consoles ruin it.

Return to “World of Warcraft”