Kiki, Pandarian Alchemist (Bane)

If you want to suggest a hero or a modification to a current hero, please make a new topic and post it here. Please follow the stickied setup for suggestions (Unless it's a modification).
0rcish_13lood
Champion Noobite

Kiki, Pandarian Alchemist (Bane)

Post by 0rcish_13lood » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:51 pm

Side: Bane of Eternity
Primary: Intelligence
Model: Panda hero
Type: Support

Level 1 Ability - Pending (Nuke)
Valdemar channels for {N/A} seconds to seep into the earth, making him to travel {X}% slower, but making him {Y}% less vulnerable to attacks. While he is completely underneath the enemy, the enemy sinks into the ground reducing its movement and attack speed by {X}%(a lot), and lowering its hp gradually(a little). (Large Radius) Lasts 15 seconds.
Level 1 Ability - Grand Display (AoE)
Coming from an Asian background, Kiki has mastered in the art of fireworks. Kiki channels for {N/A} seconds shooting off {X} rockets out of a bamboo tube horizontally, the rockets fly a line taking up {N/A} radius. These aren't ordinary fireworks though, they are filled with a special sulfuric acid that streams out while they fly. The acid pours down instantly burning through the ground, making it extremely soft. All units over the burning ground slowly sink making their attack speed and movement speed {X}% slower, and dealing {Y} dmg a second.
Level 1 Passive - Pending(Passive)
Desperate times call for desperate measures. Valdemar does not give up easily, when Baal has under {X}% of his hp, he has a 100% chance to push his remaining energy to the limits, making his channeled spells instantly cast.
X = 5/10/15/20/25
Level 6 Special - 1000 Mirrors
Kiki doesn't mess around, he pulls out a highly unstable concoction and throws it high over a targeted area where it explodes in mid-air spilling over a {N/A} radius for {X} seconds. If the potion successfully pours on a hero, it burns their eyes inverting their X-axis and Y-axis instantly. The potion also makes them see {Y} extra image(s) of every unit (the images don't do dmg but they take up space, like BM's mirror image). The effects take 15 seconds to wear off.
X = 1/2/3
Y = 1/2/3
Level 11 Ultimate - Pending(AoE)
Valdemar channels for 10 seconds gathering up all of the moisture around him turning him into a huge water elemental, once he is in that form he shoots himself downward directly into the core which in turn forms a giant geyser shooting up the steaming remains of him. Valdemar has turned himself into an invulnerable move-able cloud. A cloud forms taking up {N/A} radius, dealing {Y} dmg a second to enemys, and making enemys and towers have a {Z}% chance to miss on attacks when inside of the cloud. Once the spell has finished, the particles of himself quickly gather together and re-form himself, making him {A} times as big. Befouls range is now {A} times as big, and now kills units and destroys buildings if they sink below a certain point. While in Engulf form it lasts {A} times as long and he can now travel through multiple people.
A = 2/3/4
Last edited by 0rcish_13lood on Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:01 pm, edited 17 times in total.
AotZ > DotA

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Re: Baal, Demon of the Elements (Bane)

Post by Rising_Dusk » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:55 pm

You do realize you can save drafts of posts so you don't have to post them unfinished, right?
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

0rcish_13lood
Champion Noobite

Post by 0rcish_13lood » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:27 pm

yea i know but i want people to comment me as i go so i can make fixes as i go
AotZ > DotA

Oxygen
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by Oxygen » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:27 am

0rcish_13lood wrote:yea i know but i want people to comment me as i go so i can make fixes as i go
Heroes are supposed to flow well together, as a whole. How are we supposed to judge a single skill? For instance, if someone came up with sozen that had only his discharge, how would it remotely make any sense at all?

Second of all, you do realize that by a) using a name such as baal and b) using a very cliché, unfitting and unoriginal them such as that, you're basically ruining your chance of having the hero taken seriously. At points, even, dusk has been exalting a hero because for the amazing theme rather than skills, and you've just busted that chance.

Loki
Gypsy
Location: In a sea of paper cranes and a sky of paper planes.

Re: Valdemar, Royal Alchemist (Bane)

Post by Loki » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:27 pm

Cleaned up this thread.
Let's do what comes naturally
ImageImageImageImage
I'll be waiting in Haven.

Wabbits
Noobite Warrior

Re: Kiki, Pandarian Alchemist (Bane)

Post by Wabbits » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:18 pm

Pandas don't exist in the DoE/AotZ world. @.@

Return to “Hero Suggestions”