Devanue Di'axa, the Grand Watcher

If you want to suggest a hero or a modification to a current hero, please make a new topic and post it here. Please follow the stickied setup for suggestions (Unless it's a modification).
Dark_Humor
Noobite Warrior

Re: Devanue Di'axa, the Grand Watcher

Post by Dark_Humor » Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:59 pm

Hero now has a AoE spell that teleports enemy into the center of the targeted spot, dealing X(High) damage to them, also added a passive that gives The Watcher a chance to deal damage back to his attacker, and it also has a nifty effect if he is about to die. Made another AoE spell that does very low damage per second, but it makes enemies have a X% chance to get stunned for Y seconds, and his Elite is mostly for Hero Killing, if someone tried to run from you. His utimate would be nice, I mean, you can still fight while it is active, you just can't leave the cell... But the radius of his utimate is suppose to be big, so, now, since I made I hero, with a, I guess, good AoE spell that can be used for Hero Killing(Teleports a hero into a targeted spot if they are trying to run), you just have to be really accurate to use it, a passive that is good for other casters, or assassins trying to kill you, a AoE that gives a chance to enemies to get stunned, another spell, his Elite, which is for Hero Killing, and it can be used if you want to do major damage to a single target, and, his utimate, I really like it, I mean, originally, it was suppose to be from my first utimate I made for this hero, "Black Hole," but I changed it, then TheDeathStalker just said the SAME utimate for Black Hole, so I remade Black Hole, into a more, flashy kind of utimate, but it isn't all for Eye Candy, it deals heavy damage to units each, I wanted it to be 3 or 5, seconds, and any units that try to leave the radius of the utimate will be dealt HOLY SHIT TON of damage. Anyways, feedback? Tried to make the hero's spells match him as much as possible, he IS suppose to be able to control the space around him.

TheDeathstalker
Keeper of the Keys

Post by TheDeathstalker » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:50 pm

*sigh*, complete remake ftl... my advice does go to waste if you just ignore it and remake the entire hero every time I post, so as with LightburneR, this is a warning post, I stop caring if you keep remaking the entire hero without regard to our advice.

Also, wall of text much?

Oh, and blink strike is lame, trust me.

And one last thing... lay off the sugar.
And though you come out of each gruelling bout,
All broken and beaten and scarred,
Just have one more try—it’s dead easy to die,
It’s the keeping-on-living that’s hard.

Dark_Humor
Noobite Warrior

Post by Dark_Humor » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:48 pm

. . .
Last edited by Dark_Humor on Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:36 am

Please calm down. It doesn't help anyone if you get frustrated and start yelling at people. Thanks.

Anyways, you should remember that getting feedback on heroes is a privilege, not an obligation. By posting your hero, you are asking others to comment. That they do is something you should appreciate entirely and not squander, much like you are. Death isn't saying for you to personify his suggestions, rather not ignore them.
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

assassingao
Teh UBER Typist

Post by assassingao » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:52 am

It's better to get opinions rather than none at all. At least you still get angry over some people rather than nothing.

And it also make you think about your own ideas this way.

Dark_Humor
Noobite Warrior

Post by Dark_Humor » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:29 am

. . .

Return to “Hero Suggestions”