The Gaurdian

If you want to suggest a hero or a modification to a current hero, please make a new topic and post it here. Please follow the stickied setup for suggestions (Unless it's a modification).
hawk
Noobite Warrior

The Gaurdian

Post by hawk » Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:37 pm

Random little hero idea here. I'm not to sure about his first active, or his passive (Smite)

Cleansing Fires: Creates an area of cleansing fire at the target point. All bane units that are in the field will take damage, whereas order units will be healed.

Enchant Armor: Increases the armour of target unit for a short period of time.

Smite: On each attack the Gaurdian has a chance to strike the ground with his hammer, knocking back all nearby foes and dealing extra damage. [Temporary idea. I'm not particularly enamoured of it]

Selfless Sacrifice: When active a % of the damage taken to nearby allies will be re-directed to the Guardian.

Ascension: The Guardian becomes an ascpect of his god. Unfortunatley, no mortal was meant to bear such power, and even one as pious as he will only be able to survive for a limited time. While in this state, he gains massive bonuses to health, armour and damage. After 30s he will release all the energy damaging all nearby enemies in a large radius, but destroying himself in the process.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

One of the main strategies for this guy is to massively layer up his defences, then cast Selfless Sacrifice, helping all his creeps/allied heroes to be able to push.

He can alternatively just support using Cleansing Fires for damage/healing, and Enchant Armour to layer up creeps as a distraction.

Ascension has a couple of uses. One is to cast it with Selfless Sacrifice, living longer, and taking more damage. Another is to rush into the enemies base and try to get one off (It's going to require a lot of balancing), before you die.

Selfless Sacrifice, probably shouldn't be the ultimate. Replace Smite, and find new ult.

Suggestions welcome. ^^

pandamanar
Revenent of the Replies

Re: The Gaurdian

Post by pandamanar » Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:58 pm

*guardian*
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4c242dfce214c
Play League of Legends, get to level 10 and I get buffs.

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:03 pm

AotZ heroes need a very strong feeling to them, something way more than this hero has. It's the big problem with this hero, he doesn't feel special or like something new or something exciting for the AotZ world. That's probably the most important thing any hero needs to fit in.
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

hawk
Noobite Warrior

Post by hawk » Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:06 pm

Well, I can accept that.

Return to “Hero Suggestions”