So Chaos-Bugs in 2.02b?

This is where all bug reports or hero complaints regarding AotZ should be made. Whether you have an issue with balance or an exploit to shed light on, this is the place to put it.
anXieTy
Noobite Warrior

So Chaos-Bugs in 2.02b?

Post by anXieTy » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:50 pm

Well, just experienced the usual Chaos-Bugs at the end of last aotz.

Janise disappers while Flurry
Every hero invul after reviving
Astelan ulti wont work
a lot more.

replay here:

http://peq.bplaced.de/uploads/LastReplay.w3g

You can trust the Source, though.

Well and btw Scamp´s ult works on hired heroes, too.

Gz.

Meliarune
Champion Noobite

Re: So Chaos-Bugs in 2.02b?

Post by Meliarune » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:25 pm

Haven't experienced chaos bugs yet, but something of a massive freeze/game crash when a hero uses an ability at "the wrong time." Last occurence was Zhall using Fissure. It slowed down, and jammed. Had to end task.

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:52 pm

The idea was never to remove them entirely, I never expected that to be possible. That they exist doesn't surprise me nor does it phase me in the least. The point of the 2.02 version was to reduce their existence significantly, and in that regard I succeeded. Thank you for the report, but I am not going to be doing anything with it. (No offense. Oo)
Meliarune wrote:Haven't experienced chaos bugs yet, but something of a massive freeze/game crash when a hero uses an ability at "the wrong time." Last occurence was Zhall using Fissure. It slowed down, and jammed. Had to end task.
It actually has to do with Lunera's L6 ability, which people have been hassling me to release 2.02c to address.
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

anXieTy
Noobite Warrior

Post by anXieTy » Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:20 pm

Ok Dusk, i am pleased with that answer now, and i agree with the fact that the bugs have been reduced tremendously.

So, expecting 3.XX series will be wait-intensive but worth it :D

Return to “Hero Reviews & Bug Reports”