Jenkal, The Spirit Walker

If you have a hero to suggest for future versions of DoE, place your suggestion in some readable format in this forum.
Intoxicated Crayon
Keeper of the Keys

Jenkal, The Spirit Walker

Post by Intoxicated Crayon » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:53 am

Jenkal
Spirit Walker
Intelligence Melee; Either (Hallow = normal spirit walker/Bane = scary spirit walker)

Story; Touch me not!

Level 1 Skill: – Attack Boost and Condition `I hope you an your spirit aren’t close`
Schism
  • Jenkal enchants his lantern with spiritual magic boosting his next X attacks. Each of Jenkals enchanted attacks burn mana based on damage dealt and mutes the target for Y seconds.
Level 1 Skill: – Delayed Damage and Mana Steal `These are my friends`
Converge
  • Jenkal summons X spirits from his lantern that circle a target. One spirit will strike the target and deal Y damage and burn half the damage dealt to the targets mana. The other spirits will attack 4 seconds after the first spirit and so on.
Level 1 Skill: – Bomb and Mana Steal `Are you feeling blue?`
Blue Bomb
  • Jenkal steals the mana of a target and produces an explosive bomb at the position of the target. Jenkal steals X mana and the bomb deals damage based on mana stolen. Muted foes hit by the bomb are burned. The bomb cannot trigger until Y seconds have passed.
Level 6 Ultimate: – Conditional Damage and AoE
Catastrophe
  • Jenkal channels to create a deadly spirit that charges at a target. Once the spirit reaches the target, it is damaged for X% of the targets max mana. Foes around the target are also hurt for Y% of the damage dealt to the target. Muted foes are burnt from the attack.
This is a spirit walker hero. He likes to burn up your mana and punish you for getting even close to the bastard. His second skill is a new touch to Caligas haunt. Instead of the passive damage, he makes a bunch of guys who circle you. One takes a few seconds until it strikes, the other strikes 4 seconds after the first, 4 seconds after the second and so on :B.

Synergy

First Skill:

The first skill simply charges up a skill. It burns some mana off a target and devastates them with mute. The name synergizes with his theme, and the effect it induces matches well. It assists his ultimate and his third skill by muting foes, burning them after suffering from the skills.

Second Skill:

This skill is easily summed up like this. Summon some floating spirits, preferred is shades or nightmare skins off hive. They circle the target for awhile and the first spirit goes in for the kill. Does the damage, steals the mana. The second spirit copies the first 4 seconds after the first. The third spirit does the same but comes 4 seconds after the second spirit! Ooo…Original? Maybe… It synergizes well and helps slice up the targets mana and tortures them mana wise. Woot! Mute gone! Wth?!11 no mana hax! Now that’s funny :D.

Third Skill:

Mhm…Your dreams come true one hell of a will`o`wisp that’s one hell a pain. It steals mana from a target spawns a mine at the target. After waiting X seconds, it activates and can be trigger(finally) and deals damage based on the mana stolen. Woot! Plus it burns muted crap! Now that’s a good deal… That’s some real synergy. Too bad the mine has to wait like 8 seconds to let everyone get away xP. I hope this isn’t to corny or cliché.

Fourth Skill:

Ok, you’ve got some Violet imitating hero skill right here. It isn’t to original, but it caps of this heroes bothersome mute and mana hijacking power. It synergizes with the first skill by causing burn just like the third skill. Too bad this skill has a longish channel like Anicks avatar style skill that takes an eternity to take effect and will kill you if cast while fighting like most new players try. Now come one all, and see the cow that steals ye mana!

Comments?

(Note; I should have released this earlier… I don’t know if it’s good…Butttttt, I finished this hero before any of the heroes like Nekaa, Titania, and Carganazzo… I should have posted this >: ()
[Ah! And recent discovery no taurens besides Zhall is allowed... So a druid of talon could work.]
English should not be a prerequisite for intelligence,

Hell_Tempest
Grandmaster of Grammar

Re: Jenkal, The Spirit Walker

Post by Hell_Tempest » Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:39 pm

Schism is one of Innert's skills.

Intoxicated Crayon
Keeper of the Keys

Post by Intoxicated Crayon » Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:36 am

Hell_Tempest wrote:Schism is one of Innert's skills.
I know... I found that out today x x...Sadness...

What the crap does Ruin do!?
English should not be a prerequisite for intelligence,

andriejj
Keeper of the Keys

Post by andriejj » Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:03 am

Ruin = -10 armour.

Intoxicated Crayon
Keeper of the Keys

Post by Intoxicated Crayon » Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:58 am

andriejj wrote:Ruin = -10 armour.