Lillith, The Vile Temptress

If you have a hero to suggest for future versions of DoE, place your suggestion in some readable format in this forum.
L0LCat
Noobite Warrior

Lillith, The Vile Temptress

Post by L0LCat » Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:34 am

Lillith
Vile Temptress
Intelligence/Agility; Bane.

Story: Blank.

INNATE SKILL:
Blood Bond

Bonds with the target, distributing 50% of the damage taken by the bonded unit to Lillith. Conditions on the bonded unit will be given to Lillith. The bonded unit will be damaged for X per second.

Level 1 Skill:
Bond Break

Breaks the bond, damaging Lillith and the bonded unit for X damage, units nearby will also take Y damage and will get muted for Z seconds.

Level 1 Skill:
Transferral

Lillith takes all of the conditions of a targeted unit (not bonded) , and gets healed for X.

Level 1 Skill:
Distribution

The bonded unit will get +X damage and +Y armor and will be healed for Z for each condition on Lillith.

Level 6 Ultimate:
Tainted Heart

Lillith lets out a scream, transferring all of her conditions to nearby units and will extend it for X seconds. They will also get damaged for Y.

Yay, my first hero suggestion.. I hope I did it correctly..

H0pe'z ya'll liek lt.

vesuvan
Revenent of the Replies

Re: Lillith, The Vile Temptress

Post by vesuvan » Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:11 pm

All of the spells share a common element. That is, that they all would have been better off as single target abilities. Whats the point of targeting bond, then casting a spell that effects the bonded unit? Overall, it doesn't make sense.
͎̟͕͎̯̺͎̟͕͎̯̺ĩ̵̢͉̺̹͖͔̻̣̟̙ͦ̋̍ͤ̈́ͫ̓͐͐̅͊͒ͪͬͧͅn̢̮͈̪̤̳̏ͥ̐̍̌͊͜͟͠
̵̢͉̺̹͖͔̻̣̟̙ͦ̋̍ͤ̈́ͫ̓͐͐̅͊͒ͪͬͧͅn̢̮͈̪̤̳̏ͥ̐̍̌͊͜͟͠

Leprikhan
CAPS LOCK INCARNATE

Re: Lillith, The Vile Temptress

Post by Leprikhan » Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:23 pm

Obligatory innates are loathed around here, keep that in mind. The skills are overly complicated and blandly so, which ultimately makes the entire idea failure. This hero lacks an overarching theme. And last and least, the name and title are both highly cliche and overdone.

You gotta start somewhere I suppose.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." -MLK Jr.

Return to “Hero Suggestions”