Carganazzo, The Unbreakable

If you have a hero to suggest for future versions of DoE, place your suggestion in some readable format in this forum.
Intoxicated Crayon
Keeper of the Keys

Carganazzo, The Unbreakable

Post by Intoxicated Crayon » Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:11 am

Carganazzo
The Unbreakable
Strength Short Ranged ; Either

Story; I am strongzorz

Level 1 Skill: – Channel Buff and Damage
Withdraw
  • Carganazzo enters a shell and channels for 6 seconds. The shell provides X armor and withstands Y attacks before breaking. If the shell survives for the channeling duration, it explodes dealing Z damage to all foes within range and bleeding them for 3 seconds.
Level 1 Skill: – Ranged Damage and Pull
Impale
  • Carganazzo fires a long spike at a target stabbing them for X damage. The foe is then dragged towards Carganazzo, crippling the target if they had been bleeding. The range of the skill increases with level. (The skill is short range 300-400 at level 1)
Level 1 Skill: – Movement Halt and Damage
Steel Cage
  • Carganazzo embraces a target halting the targets movement by trapping them in his embrace. The embrace is a channeling spell that leaves Carganazzo vulnerable. The target receives passive damage from the hug and cannot attack. However, damage dealt to the target is shared with Carganazzo Duration of the embrace is X seconds. Damage dealt passively is Y.
Level 6 Ultimate: – AoE Damage/Channel
Barrage
  • Carganazzo channels for 2 seconds and fires off a barrage of spiky shards/knives dealing X damage for each knive/shard. Each shard gives .25 seconds of bleed and deal extra damage to bleeding targets. Carganazzo much channel to cast and perform the spell. Spell lasts 7 seconds. (The spell is some sort of 360 degree cluster of rockets around his position with a random knife position variation and not some radial clock movement >: O)
My first suggestion on the new site! :shock:
Comments?
English should not be a prerequisite for intelligence,

The Colonel
Letter Linguist

Re: Carganazzo, The Unbreakable

Post by The Colonel » Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:33 am

Uuuhhh... I would probably comment on burning but you avatar is so plush that I cannot.

Return to “Hero Suggestions”