Sepia, Infernal Herald

If you have a hero to suggest for future versions of DoE, place your suggestion in some readable format in this forum.
2-P
Revenent of the Replies

Sepia, Infernal Herald

Post by 2-P » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:19 pm

Sepia
Infernal Herald
Strength; Bane.

Story: Hi Vic?

Uh, it's been a while. Making heroes for DoE is so much fun, how could I forget?
So I started thinking about this hero like a month ago or so, like almost always I couldn't come up with the damned fourth spell.
He was actually supposed to be a mid-ranged intelligence hero, kinda wizard like. Today I noticed though that since he has a charge spell, it'd look just a bit too much like Exuro lol. So while I turned him into a Death Knight like strength hero I remembered good ol' Victor and thought "hey, maybe I can steal one of his spells!". And I found Martyr! Turned it into Purgatory and had my fourth spell!

Level 1 Skill:
Purgatory
  • Target Area
    Drains X hit points from enemy units within the target area that have conditions on them and transfers all conditions to Sepia.
Level 1 Skill:
Harbinger of the Apocalypse
  • Target Point
    Charges at the target location, units within his path take X physical damage and burn for Y seconds. Cripples Sepia afterwards.
Level 1 Skill:
Last Word
  • Target Unit Buff
    Ruins the target. Whenever Sepia loses a condition, target unit suffers the same condition for X% of the original (highest) duration. Lasts Y seconds.
Level 6 Ultimate:
Purity in Perdition
  • Instant Cast
    Removes all conditions from Sepia. X (7/4/1) seconds cooldown.
    High mana costs.
Humans don't have the patience to wait even ten minutes for something!

Return to “Hero Suggestions”