Corpsejack, the Graverumbler

If you have a hero to suggest for future versions of DoE, place your suggestion in some readable format in this forum.
Sabertooth
Revenent of the Replies

Corpsejack, the Graverumbler

Post by Sabertooth » Mon May 17, 2010 4:48 pm

Corpsejack
the Graverumbler
Intelligence; The Bane of Eternity.

He's dead. And he's hungry for skulls.
(I'm thinking skeletal orc model.)

Level 1 Skill:
Decapitate
  • [Active] Corpsejack swings his axe at the target unit and enemies adjacent to it, dealing X physical damage plus his original attack damage and causing struck foes to bleed.
Level 1 Skill:
Skulls! Skulls!
  • [Passive] Whenever an enemy dies within 600 range of Corpsejack, its spirit is drawn to him, adding X physical damage to his original attack damage, maxing out at +Y damage. This effect lasts for 20 seconds if not refreshed.
Level 1 Skill:
Jack Be Nimble, Jack Be Quick
  • [Toggle] While active, Corpsejack is ruined and immune to cripple and maim.
Level 6 Ultimate:
To the Grave!
  • [Active] Corpsejack dives underground and resurfaces at the target point (static, say, 700-800 range). All enemy units/heroes around the resurface point take X physical damage and are knocked down for Y seconds.
I know he seems pretty point-and-click. Nonetheless, I like him. I feel like I'd enjoy playing him, not feeling like it's TOO easy but not ball-bustingly hard, either. He can pound on creeps AND heroes. The ultimate was last minute, which is why it may seem a bit out of place. I really like his first 3 Level 1 Skills, and struggled to find a suitable ultimate. Anyway, there ya go.

TheDeathstalker
Keeper of the Keys

Re: Corpsejack, the Graverumbler

Post by TheDeathstalker » Mon May 17, 2010 4:54 pm

Kinda interesting, but, at least to me, it seems as if he doesn't do much but build physical dps and auto-attack. Which is fine, and all that jazz, but kinda uninteresting.

IMO Candlejack would be much coo
And though you come out of each gruelling bout,
All broken and beaten and scarred,
Just have one more try—it’s dead easy to die,
It’s the keeping-on-living that’s hard.

Sabertooth
Revenent of the Replies

Post by Sabertooth » Mon May 17, 2010 10:23 pm

Candlejack was the first thing I thought of, but, a bit too obvious =P.
I feel that he'd fare well against creeps and heroes, like I said. I wasn't trying to be super innovative with conditions or anything.

Soul_Reaver
Revenent of the Replies

Post by Soul_Reaver » Tue May 18, 2010 2:18 pm

I really don't like the third skill, it's use is so limited that I feel it should be replaced.

Return to “Hero Suggestions”