Agilac is a reverse of caliga. I will think off a better name later.
- Activating this skill increases percent chances of his on-attack skills by twice of what it was, refreshes all cooldowns, but mutes Agilac for 10 seconds. Lasts 10 seconds.
Straight to hell
- Deals damage to the target and leaves a debuff which reduces bleed and burn's duration by half, but makes them deal twice the damage. Lasts 15 seconds or until burn or bleed ends, whichever is longer.
"I don't have time for this."
Die in a fire
- Agilac wills himself to die, extending burn on himself for 60 seconds. Attacking other units while burning will deplete his own burn by 1/2/3/4/5 seconds, extending the same amount to the attacked unit. Has X% chance to give twice the burn.
"Hell will be your salvation compared to the gruesome death that you're about to experience."
Rip and Tear
- Has X% chance to strike all surrounding foes upon attacking, dealing <2x attack damage> and making them bleed for a short period. If he was suffering from a condition at the moment, he will also regain 100 health.
"Take my hand, stand and die!"
- Upon being muted, Agilac becomes more concentrated on the task, moving and attacking X% faster.
"It's killing time and everybody dies."