Liatris, Violet Maiden

If you have a hero to suggest for future versions of DoE, place your suggestion in some readable format in this forum.
MartyrOfSorrow
Noobite Warrior

Liatris, Violet Maiden

Post by MartyrOfSorrow » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:48 pm

Liatris
Violet Maiden (or Fleur du Mal)
Agility, Bane.

Story
(Something like she was a Rose sister, or main enemy(Liatris is a also a flower). They hates each other.)

Level 1 Skill: High Tug
Passive.
Add a X% to knockdown a enemy from attack, or spells.

Level 1 Skill: Deadly Hail
AOE hight damage, bleed.
Big range, small aoe, "victory" animation. Shot a 3 arrows in sky. After X sec they falls from sky on aoe, damage a enemy, end cause a bleed for Y sec.

Level 1 Skill: Legcutter Shot
Line cripple.
Shot a special arrow that has a double-blades from sides, that cut a legs of enemy on line. Small damages a enemy, and cripples they for X sec.

Level 6 Skill: Darksky Volley
AOE hight damage, bleed.
Cast 5 sec, big range, big aoe of cast. Shot a lot of arrows( "victory" anim., very solid effect with lots of arrows) in target aoe. After X sec it fall down, close a sky by arrows. Deals hirght damage and bleed enemys.
The Land of Despair...v 1.0

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Re: Liatris, Violet Maiden

Post by Rising_Dusk » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:28 pm

MartyrOfSorrow wrote:Add a X% to knockdown a enemy from attack, or spells.
Wow, uh, wow. I'd like to put forth the motion that Atrius' bash is an ultimate and also requires a condition on the enemy. This is way too ridiculous, before even considering that it works on spells as well.
MartyrOfSorrow wrote:Big range, small aoe, "victory" animation. Shot a 3 arrows in sky. After X sec they falls from sky on aoe, damage a enemy, end cause a bleed for Y sec.
Meh, way too close to Solana's Barrage in AotZ, and something I was particularly avoiding for DoE.
MarytrOfSorrow wrote:Shot a special arrow that has a double-blades from sides, that cut a legs of enemy on line. Small damages a enemy, and cripples they for X sec.
So not only does she have an easily accessible knockdown, she can AOE cripple (and potentially KD the struck units)? Man, you really need to think of less imbalanced by principle skills and hero designs.
MartyrOfSorrow wrote:Cast 5 sec, big range, big aoe of cast. Shot a lot of arrows( "victory" anim., very solid effect with lots of arrows) in target aoe. After X sec it fall down, close a sky by arrows. Deals hirght damage and bleed enemys.
And unfortunately, I've seen this way too many times in the past to want to do it myself. Also, just throwing this out there, your condition interaction is practically nonexistent. Every skill inflicting bleed, one inflicting cripple, and a passive that makes everything knockdown isn't interaction. Yes, there are heroes that focus on inflicting conditions rather than interact with them, but there are enough of those in the map. We need more intricately simple heroes now.
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

Return to “Hero Suggestions”