Buck, The Hammer's Fall

If you have a hero to suggest for future versions of DoE, place your suggestion in some readable format in this forum.
TheDeathstalker
Keeper of the Keys

Buck, The Hammer's Fall

Post by TheDeathstalker » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:58 am

Buck
The Hammer's Fall
Strength; Hallowed Order.

Level 1 Skill:
Hammer Slammer
  • Preparation
    Buck's next attack attack deals X physical damage to all enemy units within some AoE and debuffs damaged units, causing any physical damage to apply cripple on them for Y(short, static?) seconds. Debuff lasts Z seconds.
Level 1 Skill:
Blitz
  • Passive
    Whenever a nearby allied unit places a condition on an enemy, the next physical damage they deal is increased by X for every Y distance traveled in the last 3 seconds.
Level 1 Skill:
Buckyballs
  • Targeted Summon
    Summons X small orbs that circle the targeted unit, dealing Y(constant) physical damage and extending Maim by Z(also constant) seconds on enemy units they collide with.
Level 6 Ultimate:
Moment of Inertia
  • Instant Self Target
    All units within some radius of Buck slide forward at their current speed for X(maybe constant?) seconds, dealing Y physical damage to enemy units they collide with and extending ruin by Z (Constant).
Comments: So I made a hero off that random skill I came up with... not sure it's perfect, or necessarily good even, and I'm tempted to add some functionality to allow him to increase allied movement speeds, but otherwise, I'm pretty ok with him as he is, although I'm probably missing something glaring...

Also, Buckyballs are affected by Blitz, as they are summons, which also means they can be dealt damage and destroyed. The idea is that you can get a fair number of them going, but a simple bit of AoE could shut them down if need be, like all summons.

Oh, and yes, I did just name a hero "Buck", largely *just* so I could get away with naming that skill Buckyballs... deal with it.
And though you come out of each gruelling bout,
All broken and beaten and scarred,
Just have one more try—it’s dead easy to die,
It’s the keeping-on-living that’s hard.

Return to “Hero Suggestions”