Darkdeath's Hero Suggestion

If you have a hero to suggest for future versions of DoE, place your suggestion in some readable format in this forum.
Eighty9Vision
Noobite Warrior

Darkdeath's Hero Suggestion

Post by Eighty9Vision » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:01 am

I guess Darkdeath couldn't register his account or something so he sent me the details used for his hero suggestion.

Level 1 Skill: Pericing Void
Target Enemy Unit

Strike the targeted enemy unit with void dealing 100 magickal damage plus and additional 5/10/15/20/25% per a condition on your target and minus 25/20/15/10/5% per a condition on Sirius, if the target is suffering from Cripple then applies Ruin and the base damage is doubled.

Level 1 Skill: Endless Nightmare
Target AoE Point

Drops a Void bomb on the targeted location dealing X physical damage and Y magical damage over Z secs on all enemy units in the area, If sirius is suffering from a condition then removes 1/1/1/2/2 condition from Sirius and applies them to the Area for 30/60/90/120/150% the original duration but the damage is halfed.

Level 1 Skill: Void Evasion
Passive

Give a X% chance to block Y damage and apply Cripple, If the attacker is already Crippled then consumes Cripple deals Z damage.

Level 6 Ultimate: Void Zone
Target Point

Creates a rift at the target point for X secs, every Y secs a Void minion is created (unselectable) that automaticaly seekouts nearby enemies within 1500 range any unit the minions attack are teleported to the rift then take 100/125/150 damage and are crippled for Z secs. *All minions can attack once and only see non crippled units*

Deschain
Diabolical Doomsayer

Re: Darkdeath's Hero Suggestion

Post by Deschain » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:10 am

89Vision here is a small tip for ya.

Most heroes use this format when making hero suggestions. It makes hero easier to read and understand.

I don't have time to review it now, I'll probably do it later.
Last edited by Deschain on Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Those who seek war deserve for the war to find them.

Intoxicated Crayon
Keeper of the Keys

Post by Intoxicated Crayon » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:24 am

heh xD!

This isn't 89's hero! DESCHAIN U SHOULD READ CAREFULLY!!!1111one! (just playing but...)

He posted it for someone who didn't have a profile on Valor Zeal and it was 5 am so y'know, I guess he was too tired to translate someones hero into the hero suggestion format before he fell on his keyboard asleep.

blah
English should not be a prerequisite for intelligence,

Deschain
Diabolical Doomsayer

Post by Deschain » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:40 am

Heh. You got me intoxicated.

OK my review :
* Pericing Void is too complicated (and misspelled it should be Piercing Void) . Ex. I'm Sirius with Ruin and target is crippled... How much damage is that?
* His second ability is ok but feels rather wimpish especially the part about lowering damage when suffering a condition
* Void Evasion - It plain sucks. Either the consume cripple would have to be really powerful to justify removing one of the deadliest conditions in game. If this was ulti I could understand. And even then it would have to scale with Cripple being removed.
* Void Zone - It is a nifty spell but it doesn't feel ultimate material.
* Some spells don't say which type of damage they are. My guess is magickal in most cases but I'm really unsure.
* There is too much Void words and too little interaction
Those who seek war deserve for the war to find them.

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:34 am

eighty9vision wrote:I guess Darkdeath couldn't register his account or something so he sent me the details used for his hero suggestion.
No, he could and he did (twice), he just didn't read the part where it says that an administrator has to activate the account.
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

Return to “Hero Suggestions”