Sirius, the Dark Void

If you have a hero to suggest for future versions of DoE, place your suggestion in some readable format in this forum.
Eighty9Vision
Noobite Warrior

Sirius, the Dark Void

Post by Eighty9Vision » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:31 am

Sirius
The Dark Void
Intelligence; Bane.

Story.

Level 1 Skill:
Through the Void
Target Enemy
  • Target enemy unit is marked by Sirius. After 5 seconds Sirius reaches through the void and strikes Target enemy for 100/150/200/250/300 Physical Damage. If Sirius is suffering from a condition the damage is reduced by 50%. Additionally, if target is suffering from Blind there is no delay in the damage.
Level 1 Skill:
Into Darkness
Passive
  • If Sirius kills an enemy unit that is under the affects of 3/3/3/2/2 conditions, one condition is removed from Sirius and applied to enemies nearby Sirius as blind for Y% of the conditions duration that was removed from him.
Level 1 Skill:
Chaotic Embrace
Target Enemy
  • Sirius weaves the chaotic energies of the Void into a target, causing enemies within 300 AoE to take 20/20/25/25/30 Magickal Damage per second for 5 seconds so long as they're within 600 of Sirius. The duration of the skill is increased for every 4/4/3/3/2 seconds of blind a unit has on it up to a maximum of 10 seconds. Damage from multiple Chaotic Embraces do not stack.
Level 6 Ultimate:
Black Hole
Passive Activated
  • Sirius acts as a catalyst for the chaotic energies swirling within him. While active Sirius loses X mana per second. Every 3 seconds all Blinded units within 650 of Sirius are blinked 100 towards him. If a unit is within 200 of Sirius they are knocked down.
The focal point of Sirius is condition control and keeping enemies within a certain range to deal damage to them. Much like Tornne, Sirius fights on the front lines, yet his main attribute is intelligence.
Last edited by Eighty9Vision on Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:13 pm, edited 44 times in total.

Eighty9Vision
Noobite Warrior

Re: Sirius Council Member: Void

Post by Eighty9Vision » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:34 am

Open to criticism.

On a side note, this is my first suggestion so I'm aware of iminent failure.

Shout out to Agrias for massive help.
Last edited by Eighty9Vision on Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:57 am, edited 3 times in total.

Intoxicated Crayon
Keeper of the Keys

Post by Intoxicated Crayon » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:59 am

?

Level 1 Skill: - Passive
Into Darkness
  • When Sirius kills a unit with X or more conditions, one random condition on Sirius is transferred to nearby foes as blind for Y% of it's original duration.
English should not be a prerequisite for intelligence,

Eighty9Vision
Noobite Warrior

Post by Eighty9Vision » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:09 am

Intoxicated Crayon wrote:?

Level 1 Skill: - Passive
Into Darkness
  • When Sirius kills a unit with X or more conditions, one random condition on Sirius is transferred to nearby foes as blind for Y% of it's original duration.
If Sirius kills an enemy unit while that enemy is under the affects of a condition, one condition is removed from Sirius and applied to enemies nearby Sirius as blind for Y% of the conditions duration that was removed from him.

Intoxicated Crayon
Keeper of the Keys

Re: Sirius, the Dark Void

Post by Intoxicated Crayon » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:59 am

kay.. um..

I like it a lot since it's you're first hero suggestion, it works really well together. It's very open to work with heroes like Verte, Glass, and Atrius. The ultimate is cool overall and helps all the other skills in doing what they need to do!

rawr!
English should not be a prerequisite for intelligence,

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:36 am

"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

Eighty9Vision
Noobite Warrior

Post by Eighty9Vision » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:35 pm

Alright, I formatted it properly.

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:29 pm

Target enemy unit is marked by Sirius. After 5 seconds Sirius reaches through the void and strikes Target enemy for 100/150/200/250/300 Physical Damage. If Sirius is suffering from a condition the damage is reduced by 50%. Additionally, if target is suffering from Blind there is no delay in the damage.
Too many conditionals, really. "If X, do Y. If Z, do W." After that point, it all just feels so forced and really isn't all that fun anymore.
If Sirius kills an enemy unit that is under the affects of a 3/3/3/2/2 conditions, one condition is removed from Sirius and applied to enemies nearby Sirius as blind for Y% of the conditions duration that was removed from him.
Few things are wrong here. First, this skill is useless at level 1 as a level 1 skill. Secondly, it is just not a fun skill. Thirdly, it is really not that useful.
Sirius weaves the chaotic energies of the Void into a target, causing enemies within 300 AoE to take 20/20/25/25/30 Magickal Damage per second for 5 seconds so long as they're within 600 of Sirius. The duration of the skill is increased for every 4/4/3/3/2 seconds of blind a unit has on it up to a maximum of 10 seconds. Damage from multiple Chaotic Embraces do not stack.
Meh. I don't know, it's just another click shoot with a rather uninspired direction. So you have a click-shoot delay damage skill and a click-shoot DPS skill. I mean, it's like Caliga but with less direction, you know? The ult just seals the deal that the guy aims to fit the same role as Caliga. I dislike his capacity to knockdown, it makes it... Too effective, you know? Imagine something along the lines of combining Caliga with Kassar and think about how nasty-evil it would be.
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

Return to “Hero Suggestions”