The Veil, Reality's Severance

If you have a hero to suggest for future versions of DoE, place your suggestion in some readable format in this forum.
Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

The Veil, Reality's Severance

Post by Rising_Dusk » Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:22 pm

The Veil
Reality's Severance
Intelligence; Bane (But I really would like to get this kind of interaction on the Order, instead...).

Level 1 Skill:
Rage
  • Target AOE Indicator.
    A black spiral of rage emanates from target point and erupts after 3 seconds, causing either X magickal damage or X physical damage to enemy units in range at random. If the Veil is suffering any condition, this has no cooldown.
Level 1 Skill:
The Veil
  • Target AOE Indicator.
    The Veil teleports to target location and teleports all foes in the area of effect to his position. For each unit pulled in this way, the Veil bleeds for 2 seconds.
Level 1 Skill:
Ashborn Aura
  • Aura.
    Whenever a nearby foe dies while suffering a condition, an X level Chaos Elemental is spawned. Chaos Elementals deal magickal damage and a bonus 5% damage for each condition on enemies they attack and inflict burn on nearby foes for 3 seconds every second.
    Lasts 60 seconds.
Level 6 Ultimate:
Chaos
  • No Target, Instant Cast.
    The Veil and all enemy units and that have come into melee contact with this Hero over the last 5 seconds suffer a single random condition for X seconds. If the Veil is suffering more than 3 conditions, this has no cooldown.
This is based upon Oxy's hero, located here. I decided to take a more old-school Innert twist to it and focus on a few aspects of the hero that I thought he didn't emphasize enough. Surely you'll know what I mean by comparing the two.
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

Oxygen
Grandmaster of Grammar

Re: The Veil, Reality's Severance

Post by Oxygen » Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:25 pm

Rising_Dusk wrote: Level 1 Skill:
Rage
  • Target AOE Indicator.
    A black spiral of rage emanates from target point and erupts after 3 seconds, causing either X magickal damage or X physical damage to enemy units in range at random. If the Veil is suffering any condition, this has no cooldown.
Dude, I wanted to make chaos bolt deal magic or physical damage at random, but couldn't find a reason to justify it. You read my mind, I suppose!

Return to “Hero Suggestions”