Pingle, Mime Master

If you have a hero to suggest for future versions of DoE, place your suggestion in some readable format in this forum.
Intoxicated Crayon
Keeper of the Keys

Pingle, Mime Master

Post by Intoxicated Crayon » Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:49 pm

Pingle
Mime Master
Intelligence Melee [Magickal]; Bane of Eternity

"That one act he does is really cool! The one with him like... Walking as if there's a strong wind pushing him!
"Uhm... There was a tornado..."

Level 1 Skill: - Target Active
Shh!
  • Mutes Pingle for 2 seconds and deals X(low) physical damage to the target and X more DPS while within 300 of Pingle. The next condition the affected unit receives becomes mute for Y% of it's duration. Lasts 10 seconds, Short Cooldown.
Level 1 Skill: - Passive
Sigh
  • Whenever a condition ends on Pingle, he enters a breakable invisibility for X seconds, X is doubled if the condition is mute. Attacks made by Pingle that break invisibility deal Y% extra physical damage.
Level 1 Skill: - Channel AoE Self
Box
  • While channeled, all units are unable to exit the Square AoE. If Pingle is invisible while channeling the skill, X magickal DPS is dealt to affected units. Lasts for Y seconds or until the channel is broken and mutes all nearby foes and Pingle for 3 seconds.
Level 6 Ultimate: - Activated Passive
Mimicry/ Mime Master
  • Whenever Pingle loses a condition with this skill active, his next X attacks inflict that condition for 3 seconds. The effect will not reset until all X attacks have been used. Drains mana while active.
Credits to Deschain for the idea of a 'Mime'... Uhm, dunno if the heroes are really similar, can't remember what his was like > . >.
English should not be a prerequisite for intelligence,

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Re: Pingle, Mime Master

Post by Rising_Dusk » Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:30 pm

I think this mime idea is really growing old really fast. I didn't like the concept of a mime the first time it was posted, and this really hasn't changed my opinion. Mimes aren't cool. The only reason I likened Innert to one is because mute (in particular mute) reminded me of something that can't speak, a mime. Building an entire hero off that idea just isn't cool.
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

Intoxicated Crayon
Keeper of the Keys

Re: Pingle, Mime Master

Post by Intoxicated Crayon » Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:47 pm

That's unfortunate xP. /back to drawing board kk
English should not be a prerequisite for intelligence,

Return to “Hero Suggestions”