Beil, the Last of the Baphomets

If you have a hero to suggest for future versions of DoE, place your suggestion in some readable format in this forum.
pandamanar
Revenent of the Replies

Beil, the Last of the Baphomets

Post by pandamanar » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:46 pm

Beil
The Last of the Baphomets
Agility | The Bane
Firelord Model
Level 1 Skill:
Pheonix Flight
  • Area Of Effect Target
    After 0.50 seconds of delay due to animation, this Hero teleports to the center of the AoE, dealing X magical damage and burning for X seconds to foes that are in X radius of both the original Hero's position and the targeted point. Once teleported, this Hero is paused for another 0.50 seconds to finish his animation.
    Animation Explanation

This Hero will play his death animation (similar to Anick), sped up so it fits within 0.50 seconds. After he is teleported, he will continue to play his death animation, but at a negative speed (making it play backwards).
Level 1 Skill:
Smoldering Asp
  • Unit Target Buff
    This buff extends burn on its host for X seconds every second, increases its attack speed by X% and gives him X% lifesteal for the next X seconds.
Level 1 Skill:
Scorched Earth
  • Area of Effect Target
    After a 1 second delay, deals X physical damage and cripples all enemies within X radius, while also leaving the ground underneath it burning which applies burn for X seconds to units that tread through it. The scorched earth lasts for X seconds.
Level 6 Ultimate:
Inextinguishable
  • Passive
    When this Hero dies, this spell is not on cooldown and the Hero has 50% or more of their mana, they are resurrected after 2 seconds with X% of their health and mana and they send out a fiery nova that applies ruin and burn for (X times the distance that they are from the Hero's position) to enemies within X radius.
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4c242dfce214c
Play League of Legends, get to level 10 and I get buffs.

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Re: Beil, the Last of the Baphomets

Post by Rising_Dusk » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:59 pm

Scorched Earth is one of AK's skills already, just a heads up. Also, Phoenix Flight working basically identically to Anick's teleport but with an added burn is kind of lame. There are so many more interesting things that could be done with it.

Also, Baphomet was a minotaur king, and the Firelord really doesn't look that minotaur-esque to me. (Just a note)
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

pandamanar
Revenent of the Replies

Post by pandamanar » Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:04 pm

woah... is it really? Maybe its because I haven't play DoE in a while, but I thought that AK had a damage + burn fireball, a burn firewall, immolation and a channeled knockdown + damage + burn ultimate. Also, yeah, the names are just placeholders, since I can't think of anything. And although I agree, Phoenix Flight is only similar to Anick's blink in that it is a blink and that it shows reversed animations for a cool effect. Perhaps he could leave behind a dummy firelord that shows its dying animation while the original shows his spell animation (lifting arms in the air)... that combined with Doom fire-effects, it would look kind of nice.
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4c242dfce214c
Play League of Legends, get to level 10 and I get buffs.

Soul_Reaver
Revenent of the Replies

Post by Soul_Reaver » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:45 pm

Scorched Earth is a skill name of Arró's, that's what Dusk meant.

Oxygen
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by Oxygen » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:37 pm

Name your skill Whitefire then, duh. Lifesteal is counterproductive with dying, and so is blink. The title doesn't make much sense since phoenixes aren't supposed to die, it really can't be the last one.

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:06 pm

Baphomet is a minotaur, though, not a phoenix. But really, the naming is kind of secondary.
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

Return to “Hero Suggestions”