Faraji, Khamsin Priestess

If you have a hero to suggest for future versions of DoE, place your suggestion in some readable format in this forum.
www.ZugZug.orc
Noobite Warrior

Faraji, Khamsin Priestess

Post by www.ZugZug.orc » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:39 am

Faraji
Khamsin Priestess
Intelligence; Order.
Naga Siren model.

Story goes here. At some point. Maybe?

Level 1 Skill:
Warding the Blazing Sands
  • Autocast Upon Taking Damage (think Phase Shift)
    A unit or hero attacking the Priestess have their Burn and Blind conditions extended for 1/2/3/4/5 seconds for each attack that harms the Priestess. Mana is drained from Faraji for each activation of Warding the Blazing Sands.
Damage Skills. Pick one?

Level 1 Skill:
Invocation of the Stone Blossom
  • Target Unit, Area of Effect
    Target unit takes X (moderate) physical damage as a bloom of stone erupts around them. Units near the target unit take Y (minor) physical damage and have their cripple and maim conditions extended for Z seconds. Damage (both X and Y) and cripple extension (Z) is doubled against knocked down units.
Level 1 Skill
Calamity and Ash
  • Active Area of Effect
    Enemy units in the area of effect take X magical damage (Moderate-to-high) and have their blind condition extended by Y seconds. Units that are already Blind have their knockdown condition extended by 1 second.
Healing skills. Halp?

Level 1 Skill:
Consecration of the Dunes
  • Area of Effect Ground
    Heals allied units and heroes in the area of effect for a small amount of health per second. Reduces the duration of conditions while standing on the consecrated area.
Level 1 Skill:
Khamsin Benediction
  • Target Hero
    Heals the target for X (moderate) hit points, plus an additional Y (minor) hit points for each condition it is suffering.

Level 6 Ultimate:
Strength of Many
  • Activated Area Buff/Healing
    Every allied hero within a large range when Strength of Many is cast is healed for H*100 health, where H is equal to the total number of allied heroes within the casting range. Effected heroes are purged of any conditions they are suffering, and damage is increased by X for each hero within range for Y seconds.
    If Kassar is within range when Strength of Many is cast, all heroes in range gain physical damage reduction for a short period of time.
    If Countess Aurea is within range when Strength of Many is cast, all heroes in range gain magical damage reduction for a short period of time.
Comments:
I see her as support oriented caster capable of working with any hero on Order well enough, though I think she would really shine with either (or both) Khamsin. Go Team Khamsin!

Not really sure what flavor of damage skill I like. I'm partial towards Calamity and Ash since it synergizes better with her first skill. As for healing, the point-and-click is admittedly exceedingly boring, but I'm not sure if a ground based healing would be effective enough for heroes. Even for units, as they cluster up they seem more likely to catch a trebuchet attack and make healing sort of a moot point.

Phox
Letter Linguist

Re: Faraji, Khamsin Priestess

Post by Phox » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:59 am

You really need to settle on a skillset. A hero is more then just a set of interchangeable skill archetypes.

Soul_Reaver
Revenent of the Replies

Post by Soul_Reaver » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:56 am

A random tacked on effect for the Ultimate if a certain hero is within range is the most crappy thing I've seen so far. :?
Also, you have no interaction with your innate ability.

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:16 am

I really don't like the forced reactions with Kassar and Aurea. Those two work together in principle because one knocks them down and the other keeps them there and does more to them while they're knocked down. Their synergy doesn't force them to only work with each other, whereas yours does. That's got to go/be fixed.
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

Return to “Hero Suggestions”