Slash, The Bloodmoon

If you have a hero to suggest for future versions of DoE, place your suggestion in some readable format in this forum.
TheDeathstalker
Keeper of the Keys

Slash, The Bloodmoon

Post by TheDeathstalker » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:31 pm

Slash
The Bloodmoon
Agility; Bane.

Level 1 Skill:
Blood Rite
  • Passive
    <Hero> extends bleed on attack by X seconds and any unit bleeding because of <Hero> cannot be healed
Level 1 Skill:
Lunatik Rising
  • No Target Instant Cast
    <Hero> gains X additional movespeed fore every bleeding unit nearby. At the end of this, he adds Y seconds of bleed for every Z distance traveled to nearby enemies.
Level 1 Skill:
Pact Bound
  • Melee Range Active
    Applies X% of target unit's bleed to nearby allies. If there are no allies around, it instead cripples the unit for the duration it would have bled.
Level 6 Ultimate:
Deal with the Devil
  • Melee Range Active
    Applys X seconds of bleed to target unit and so for as long as their bleed lasts they take Y damage per second of condition lost
Comments: Moderately interesting bleed hero... do-de-do
And though you come out of each gruelling bout,
All broken and beaten and scarred,
Just have one more try—it’s dead easy to die,
It’s the keeping-on-living that’s hard.

2-P
Revenent of the Replies

Re: Slash, The Bloodmoon

Post by 2-P » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:57 am

You might want to explain some of the stuff, like you did in the channel. Especially the math behind the ult, I think I forgot it already. =P
Or that "cannot be healed" also includes fountains. <.<
Humans don't have the patience to wait even ten minutes for something!

TheDeathstalker
Keeper of the Keys

Post by TheDeathstalker » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:15 pm

Ahh, right. First off, yeah, I'm not so sure about the "cannot be healed" thing anymore... a bit of thought threw off all the "omfg lame!" sensors in my brain, so I need a better idea for that. Possibly something like this:

Blood Rite: Slash extends bleed on attack by X seconds and any unit bleeding because of Slash has all damaging conditions tick Y% faster.

What this would mean is that say Y were 100%, any bleed or burn would apply it's damage every half second, or in effect, have it's DPS doubled.

Anyways, more on point, the ult is as follows:
Applys X seconds of bleed to target unit and so for as long as their bleed lasts they take Y damage per second of condition lost
The X seconds of bleed is fairly straightforward, but the second part is where the complexity comes in. In essence, it deals Y dps per condition someone has on them in normal circumstances. However, if they were to say, drink a pink potion, they suddenly take Y times the sum of all durations of all conditions. Let's do an example, because that's a bit confusing, I guess...

Say Slash and his buddies put the hurt on Kassar, applying him with 30 seconds of bleed, 10 seconds of blind and burn, and 3 seconds of cripple, in addition to Slash's ult. For the first three seconds, Kassar takes 4*Y damage every second, and at the end of which, he has 27 seconds of bleed left, and 7 seconds of blind and burn. Kassar runs for 2 more seconds, taking 3*Y damage for each of these seconds, before deciding that this isn't going well, and popping a pink potion. Before popping the pot, he has 25 seconds of Bleed, 5 seconds of blind and 5 seconds of burn. For popping the potion, poor Kassar takes Y*35 damage (25+5+5).

Also, for the sake of completeness of this example, let's say another scenario pops up where Kassar once again braves combat against Slash and Co. He ends up with 12 seconds of blind and 5 seconds of bleed, and reflexively pops a potion. This deals 17*Y damage to Kassar, even though without popping the potion, the effect would have worn off with the bleed, only dealing 10*Y damage (plus the bleed).

Hope that helps

www.ZugZug.orc
Noobite Warrior

Post by www.ZugZug.orc » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:16 pm

Strict no healing can be major suckitude. I would suggest reduced healing (15/30/45/60/75%) for it instead, so it has a benefit that scales with level.

TheDeathstalker
Keeper of the Keys

Post by TheDeathstalker » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:51 pm

I dunno if it should be there at all, I mean, bleed in and of itself denys potions, making it deny all healing (which really just includes Vic and Stille) is kinda meh. Not to mention denying fountains is just a dick move all together, that only works in the rarest of situations... No, there's got to be something more fun to do, that's more interesting than just "Bleed deals X% more damage"...

Return to “Hero Suggestions”