Pyrsyngre, the Flame Spirit

If you have a hero to suggest for future versions of DoE, place your suggestion in some readable format in this forum.
Pigger
Revenent of the Replies

Pyrsyngre, the Flame Spirit

Post by Pigger » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:54 pm

I felt like combining PP's and Dusk's heroes...sort of.

Pyrsyngre
The Flame Spirit
Intelligence; Bane

Level 1 Skill:
Flame Spirit
  • Passive
    Pyrsyngre's magickal damage extends burn on enemies by 3 seconds. If a unit dies while burnt (within range of Pyrsyngre), a flame spirit is created at its location.
    Flame spirits are immobile summons that deal magickal damage every 2 seconds. Last 10 + Burn Dur. seconds.
Level 1 Skill:
Culling Fire
  • Target Summon
    Pulls a target summon towards Pyrsyngre, units in its wake take physical damage and are crippled and maimed.
Level 1 Skill:
Eruption
  • Target Unit
    After 3 seconds, magickally erupts, causing nearby units to take magickal damage and become ruined.
Level 6 Ultimate:
Pyroclastic Maelstrom
  • Active Passive
    Deals magickal damage per second and extra magickal damage for every second of burn on the target. Causes flame spirits within a medium area around Pyrsyngre to rotate around him.
I went overboard on the colors...

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Re: Pyrsyngre, the Flame Spirit

Post by Rising_Dusk » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:08 pm

I like Evairnophet better. It's only cool with the Crosswind interaction, just the spiraling isn't enough I don't think. Also, the pulling stuff is lame in this case, since you could never get the second L1 skill without first getting the first L1 skill. That's forced synergy, since it makes the combination of his 3rd and 2nd skill as a build impossible. (It works for Stille because he has 3 summons and a skill that interacts with them, so all builds are viable)
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

Return to “Hero Suggestions”