Staefin, the Relentless Slayer

If you have a hero to suggest for future versions of DoE, place your suggestion in some readable format in this forum.
Pigger
Revenent of the Replies

Staefin, the Relentless Slayer

Post by Pigger » Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:54 am

Staefin
Relentless Slayer
Agility; Hallowed Order

Level 1 Skill:
Censure of Pursuit
  • Target Enemy - If a condition wears off of the target, Staefin teleports to it and strikes him, dealing extra damage and maiming the target. Lasts 8 seconds. Minumum teleport range of 300.
Level 1 Skill:
Radiant Blessing
  • Target Ally/Enemy - Removes all conditions from the target, causing Staefin's next attack to cripple and deal extra damage for each condition removed.
Level 1 Skill:
Invigorate
  • Passive - Whenever Staefin loses a condition, he gains attack and movement speed.
Level 6 Ultimate:
Bound Fate
  • Target Enemy - Target and Stafin suffer each other's conditions and damage. Staefin takes less damage and conditions last for shorter durations. The enemy suffers more damage and longer condition durations.

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Re: Staefin, the Relentless Slayer

Post by Rising_Dusk » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:20 pm

I think the hero has too many buff-styled spells with click-shoot targeting (first and ultimate, then a target unit in the second, with the last skill being passive). Personally, the ult is a little underwhelming. Also, the skill names and hero name/title are pretty uninspired.

I definitely like the style of everything working on removing conditions, but I think it might get quite chaotic with the current implementation of the ultimate. (Especially since it is a target Wheel of Plagues with an anti-Wheel of Plagues on self)
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

2-P
Revenent of the Replies

Re: Staefin, the Relentless Slayer

Post by 2-P » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:56 pm

I don't get the 300 minimum range of the first skill. Isn't that kinda counterproductive? (assuming that he's a melee hero at least, but he sure sounds like one)

+what dusky said. =P
Humans don't have the patience to wait even ten minutes for something!

Return to “Hero Suggestions”