Alys, The Night Dancer and Dormir the Aegis Knight

If you have a hero to suggest for future versions of DoE, place your suggestion in some readable format in this forum.
Intoxicated Crayon
Keeper of the Keys

Alys, The Night Dancer and Dormir the Aegis Knight

Post by Intoxicated Crayon » Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:16 pm

Note; This post contains two heroes.

Alys
Night Dancer
Agility; Bane

Story; "Know why they call me the night dancer? During the night I gain these powers, I enter this state of rage and strength... Now, will you be the one to speak of my dance?"

Level 1 Skill: - Targeted Buff/Debuff
Cursed Fortune
  • When targeting an ally, grants them X HP regen per second. If targeting an enemy, induces bleeding for X(2) seconds. Stackable.
Level 1 Skill: - Targeted Channel
Forbidden Dance
  • Subjects the target to a forbidden dance. While under the effects of the dance, the target is crippled and is dealt X DPS. If the target is bleeding, nearby enemies also begin to bleed. If the target is more than Y distance away from Alys, she stops dancing.
Level 1 Skill: - Activated Passive
Blade Dance
  • While active, Alys' attack speed is increased by X%. For each bleeding foe in range, X slightly rises. Drains mana while active.
Level 6 Ultimate: - Passive (or preparation. Passive seems to ruin the spell)
Knock Knock!
  • Whenever Alys casts a spell, she teleports towards the targeted unit and deals X damage.
; D

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Dormir
The Aegis Knight
Strength; Order

Story; Hrah.

Dormir passively fights with 4 knights that follow him around. They have X hp and X increases with Dormir's level.

Level 1 Skill: - Active
War Cry
  • Dormir lets out a uplifting cry. Heals nearby allies for X plus the number of living knights times Y. If Dormir's number of knights is higher than or equal to 4, nearby allies are relieved of conditions.
Level 1 Skill: - Activated Passive
Call to Arms
  • While active, Dormir calls upon more knights to aid, increases the maximum total of knights he may have by X.
Level 1 Skill: - Preparation
Strike!
  • Dormir and nearby knight's next X attacks deal Y more damage. Whenever Dormir or his knights attack with the Strike buff, they are relieved of a condition and transfer it to their victim.
Level 6 Ultimate: - Passive
Unscarred
  • As long as Dormir's hp is higher than X%, him and his knights gain Y% more damage and armor.
Liked this hero a bit more than alys when I thought of it. Originally, I wanted a single knight, but multiple ones seemed cooler and allowed his skills to have more synergy, so yaaayyyy... I'm also thinking about making a skill that transfers conditions and heals Dormir at the cost of damaging a knight. Well... Yar.

What do you guys think? <3
Last edited by Intoxicated Crayon on Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
English should not be a prerequisite for intelligence,

Oxygen
Grandmaster of Grammar

Re: Alys, The Night Dancer and Dormir the Aegis Knight

Post by Oxygen » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:59 am

Hero 1: Point clicks and forced synergy. Very shallow gameplay. Use spell 1, or stack, rather, channel spell 2, click attack.

Hero 2: Hidden innate. What is defense?

Intoxicated Crayon
Keeper of the Keys

Re: Alys, The Night Dancer and Dormir the Aegis Knight

Post by Intoxicated Crayon » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:09 am

Defense = Armor xD. Imma fix that now lol.

The point clickage is point clicky for ultimate :D.

: [lol]
English should not be a prerequisite for intelligence,

Return to “Hero Suggestions”