Marr'm, the Heart of Darkness

If you have a hero to suggest for future versions of DoE, place your suggestion in some readable format in this forum.
TheDeathstalker
Keeper of the Keys

Marr'm, the Heart of Darkness

Post by TheDeathstalker » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:20 pm

Marr'm
Heart of Darkness
Int; Bane.

Story: Evil... and uh... in some way related to Eleset, about as far as I got...

Level 1 Skill:
Agonizing Contagion
  • Targeted Spreading Debuff
    Applies X seconds of Maim. Debuffed unit will spread all conditions and this debuff to every unit it hits. Lasts for Y seconds.
Level 1 Skill:
Morality Undone
  • AoE Indicator Channel
    All units within X AoE suffering from conditions attack the nearest unit, friend or foe. Channels for up to Y seconds.
Level 1 Skill:
Dance of Ruin
  • Allied Creep Bomb
    Target allied creep stops and dances for X seconds before exploding, dealing Y damage to all enemy units within a moderate AoE and applying all conditions it had as well as ruin on struck units for Z seconds.
Level 6 Ultimate:
Feed the Rain
  • AoE Indicator Summon
    Extends the duration of all conditions currently afflicting units (allied and enemy) within the AoE by X. Creates an Angel of Sorrow with Y health and Z attack damage for each second of conditions extended. Is immune to all conditions used to spawn it.
Comments:
To be honest, I havn't a clue why I made both of these heroes, the idea just hit me, and I figured I'd see what came out. They're not perfect, not by a long shot, and I'm a bit rusty with Condition System heroes, but I dunno, I think it does a fine job of being Battlefield Disruption... Definitely not pretty, but it's not meant to be, I guess. Again, meant to compliment/challenge the other hero I'm posting, Eleset
And though you come out of each gruelling bout,
All broken and beaten and scarred,
Just have one more try—it’s dead easy to die,
It’s the keeping-on-living that’s hard.

Return to “Hero Suggestions”