Levvert Sitan, Illusionist

If you have a hero to suggest for future versions of DoE, place your suggestion in some readable format in this forum.
Intoxicated Crayon
Keeper of the Keys

Levvert Sitan, Illusionist

Post by Intoxicated Crayon » Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:55 pm

Levvert Sitan
The Illusionist
Intelligence; The Hallowed Order

Story; "For a moment, you see the world and then the next thing you see is a hell. A man, then a devil. Nothing is what it seems and nothing will ever seem to be what it had been." (WTF? lol.)

Level 1 Skill: - Active Target
Confuse
  • Blinds the target for X seconds. Whenever this target attacks, there is a Y% to extend blind on it by F%. Every Z seconds it is still suffering from blind, damage is dealt to it.
Level 1 Skill: - Buff
Chaos
  • Blinds up to X units around the target. Whenever the target is attacked by a blind unit, a mirror image is produced. A mirror image can deal up to Y attacks and extends blind for 1 second whenever it attacks.
Level 1 Skill: - Active Passive
Dispersing Lies
  • When activated mana is drained and Levvert gains X damage. Whenever he attacks a blind foe, the blind is extended by Y and Z% of his damage is spread to foes around the blinded foe.
Level 6 Ultimate: - Passive
A Blind Eternity
  • Whenever a unit dies, all blinded foes in range are dealt X damage. Whenever a blinded unit dies, all foes in range have blind extended on them for Y seconds.
I guess this hero is about keeping you blind, make sure you stay blinded, and hope to god you die for it :p. Every skill is useful I suppose but the ultimate seems like it will destroy a wave very quickly so I might make it activated passive or a ward summon of sorts.

I think Confuse deals damage in a nice manner so all you skills make extend the damage dealt with confuse.

Chaos is also cool but those images have almost nothing to do with the hero so that might be a problem but they're just illusions so I guess they work with the theme.

Comments!?

Crayonz
English should not be a prerequisite for intelligence,

Intoxicated Crayon
Keeper of the Keys

Re: Levvert Sitan, Illusionist

Post by Intoxicated Crayon » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:55 am

Story; : L

Level 1 Skill: - AoE Target
Ignore
  • Levvert causes the target foes in the area to ignore their wounds and pains. All foes in the area lose all conditions and are dealt small damage for each condition removed in this manner. However, for X% of the total duration of their removed conditions is added on as Blind.
Level 1 Skill: Activated Passive
Mirror Image
  • When activated, mana is drained and all foes are dealt X% of their damage when attacking a unit with Mirror Image. Whenever a blind unit strikes a Mirror Image'd unit, there is a Y% to create a mirror image of Levvert.

Mirror images blind units in range for X seconds upon death.
Level 1 Skill: - Passive
Chaos
  • Whenever Levvert kills a unit, all units in range are blinded for X seconds and dealt X damage. If a blinded unit is killed by Levvert, allies are healed by X amount.
Level 6 Ultimate: - Target Area
Confuse
  • Blinds the target for X seconds and deals Y damage. For each illusion or blind unit in range of the target, the target is dealt Z(very small) damage. All units in range of the target have all conditions they are suffering from are converted to blind status.
: ] <I hope this is a tad better than the first Levvert. Help me make a bettah one?)

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:37 pm

I've been theorycrafting Aot3 heroes for too long, DoE hero suggestions seem weird to me now. xD
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

HyperActive
CAPS LOCK INCARNATE

Post by HyperActive » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:47 pm

The name sounds good, Levvert. Sitan on my language means tiny :D .
I encourage you Dusk to share some AotZ stuff...

Intoxicated Crayon
Keeper of the Keys

Post by Intoxicated Crayon » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:16 pm

Well at least the name is liked :p.

I devised Levvert with Vert which is similar to Vertejaune. I tried to make another word that rolled off the tongue with Levvert and I took Satan and changed the 'a' to an 'i'! :D

lawl. Well. : ' ?.

Aot3... GASP!!!

*falls out of chair*

Return to “Hero Suggestions”