Zenara, the Breathtaker

If you have a hero to suggest for future versions of DoE, place your suggestion in some readable format in this forum.
Pigger
Revenent of the Replies

Zenara, the Breathtaker

Post by Pigger » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:51 pm

Zenara
Breathtaker
Intelligence; Bane of Eternity

Level 1 Skill:
Hush
  • Passive
    Creates an aura that causes all enemy's spell casting to mute themselves for 3 seconds. Triggers after Zenara casts a spell. Lasts 4 seconds.
Level 1 Skill:
Compelling Voice
  • Target Enemy
    Extends burn on the target by one seconds every second and deals the same damage to its mana until it casts a spell, cancelling the effect. Lasts 10 seconds. Medium to short cooldown.
Level 1 Skill:
Calamity
  • Target AoE
    Creates a small vortex that increases in size every time a unit nearby gains a condition. The vortex mutes all foes inside and deals mana combustion damage. Short cooldown.
Level 6 Ultimate:
Advent of the Zenith
  • Channels for seven seconds, each second adds on an additional condition upon completion of the spell as well as additional damage. The spell must be canceled or completed by Zenara in order for it to take effect. Conditions applied by the spell last 5/7/9 seconds. Long cooldown.
EDIT: With the ultimate, to clarify, after one second of channeling, it adds bleed, at two, burn, then maim, ruin, blind, cripple, and finally mute.

I don't know, I guess I just saw something and ran with it, I was liking the idea of forcing enemies to cast spells to keep them silent, and the hero seemed to just build up, each spell seemingly louder and louder than before.
Last edited by Pigger on Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Nowaki
CAPS LOCK INCARNATE

Re: Zenara, the Breathtaker

Post by Nowaki » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:01 pm

I liked the skills and the concept, but I'm not sure what the ultimate really does...
Either way, I believe a hero like that would be more suitable for the Order. Or I dunno. I kinda feel that Bane has more reliable uses of the Mute condition than the Order does and I'm obviously not biased.
In the meadow of sinful thoughts every flower is a perfect one

Return to “Hero Suggestions”