Sizn, The shunted pyre

If you have a hero to suggest for future versions of DoE, place your suggestion in some readable format in this forum.
ReDSeX
Holder of the Alt-F4

Sizn, The shunted pyre

Post by ReDSeX » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:52 pm

Sizn
Shunted Pyre
Agility; Bane
Skeleton Warrior Model

Level 1 Skill:
His Thirst for Fire
  • Instant cast. Deals 100 damage in a small AoE. Every unit suffering from a condition is dealt X more damage and set aflame.
    If a unit is already burning, they're dealt more damage.
Level 1 Skill:
His beating Hearth
  • Toggle-able ability.
    Sets Sizn aflame. All units within X radius become blind. If units stay within X radius of Sizn for Y seconds, then they begin to burn as well.
Level 1 Skill:
His Charred Wake
  • Passive.
    Reduces the damage from burn and magical sources by X%.
    Whenever Sizn is lit aflame he leaves a trail of fire in his wake.
Level 6 Ultimate:
Paroxysm
  • If Sizn's burn duration reaches X seconds, he explodes dealing X damage to all nearby units. If his burn duration continues to rise past his threshold, then he continues to explode.
Skeleton Model
Last edited by ReDSeX on Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:59 am, edited 5 times in total.

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Re: Sizn, The shunted pyre

Post by Rising_Dusk » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:16 pm

The ultimate is really the only skill I like on him. It's got a cool threshold interaction that works like building momentum; I'm a big fan of that. The first skill is also cool, but passives shouldn't be first skills - they should be second or third skills. That's really a minor detail, though.

Not a big fan of the second skill or the third skill. I'm also unsure if the third skill is passive or not since you didn't specify. Guess I am going to assume it's active, but then the % chances seem lame. Also, he has a problem in that his abilities aren't good to pick at level 1 because they either hurt him via burn or require a condition he cannot apply to himself at level 1. This makes it kind of eh and that should be worked on.

Not bad hero on the whole, though. Keep up the good work!
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

ReDSeX
Holder of the Alt-F4

Re: Sizn, The shunted pyre

Post by ReDSeX » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:50 am

Awesome. I'm glad that you read it.

I've made some changes, how is it now?

Return to “Hero Suggestions”