Slith, the Draconian Sivak

If you have a hero to suggest for future versions of DoE, place your suggestion in some readable format in this forum.
Greenspawn
Keeper of the Keys

Slith, the Draconian Sivak

Post by Greenspawn » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:43 pm

Slith
Draconian Sivak
Intelligence; Order

"There, on his breastplate, was a medallion with the Queen's holy symbol, the five-headed dragon. The medallion wasn't holy. It marked his rank as commander. It hadn't been blessed by the dark clerics, as had his other symbol. One might say, though, that it had been consecrated in another manner. It had, on many occasions, been splashed by the blood of Her Dark Majesty's enemies.

He pried the symbol off the breastplate, spent a few moments polishing it, then carried it over to his make-shift altar. He lit the candle there and chanted a prayer to the Queen to gain her attention. Next, he sprinkled a pinch of gray powder from a small pot over the fire. The flame flared. Blue sparks burst in front of him, dazzling his eyes. He continued to intone the holy prayers. Lifting the medallion in his hands, he imagined the wings of the Many-Colored Dragon bearing him off into dark realms..."

Level 1 Skill:
"Water, I beg, Your Majesty"
  • Heals Slith of damage, restoring 5/10/15/20/25 health per second of ruin he has. If Slith does not have ruin, then he is ruined for 10 seconds. (Active) Medium Cooldown
Level 1 Skill:
Bash
  • Deals 30/40/50/60/70 damage per condition Slith has and cripples the target enemy unit for 5 seconds, but also deals 50 damage to himself per use. (Target Enemy) Low cooldown.
Level 1 Skill:
Dragon Strength
  • Whenever Slith takes damage, he has a 30% chance to completely negate it, extending ruin on himself by 4 seconds and adding 1/2/3/4/5 points to strength which last 7 seconds. Triggers at most every 4/3/3/2/2 seconds. (Passive Cooldown)
Level 6 Ultimate:
Wrath of the Dark Queen
  • Deals 60/50/40 damage every second to Slith while active, but also perpetually extends conditions on enemies within 450 of him, extending any preexisting conditions by 1.5/2.5/3 seconds every second and dealing 20 damage per second to them as well. Lasts until Slith's health drops below 15%. (Active w/ conditional end)
If you have any opinions, I'd be delighted to hear them!

~Greenspawn
Math is # |e^iπ|
"I can't imagine getting hit by a giant rock and not being maimed or crippled or ruined" -Dusk

Logue: Please replace the toilet paper when you use it all. For some reason my 5 year old son believes if it's not there he does not have to wipe.

Return to “Hero Suggestions”