Agility; The Bane of Eternity
He was just another warrior, yet he held more weapons than us. He would hold more weapons than us.
But. He would only wield them. Wield.
He is not their true owner, yet they obeyed him. They obeyed him.
Steel. It clashes and clangs all around him. Clashes. Clangs.
Trace: His name. Trace: His origin. Trace: His weapons. Our weapons.
He was a mirror. Us in him. They in you. Many in one.
And we were his mirror. He would clone us, and us, him.
"Charge fearless into yourselves."
The monster that stood before us was human, yet he was a banite.
Trace: The reflection of hatred.
Trace: Weapons of pain.
Trace: The seeds of discord.
Who are we now?
Who... are we?
Trace: Weapon (Preperation)
- Trace creates a weapon in his mind and projects it. His next X attacks will deal an additional Y damage. Stacks up to Z times.
Trace: Multitude (Passive)
- Trace's skills and attacks splash around the target dealing X% damage, as physical damage, to nearby enemies.
Broken Angel (Active)
- Trace charges up a weapon, causing it to be unstable. He then fires it, dealing Y magickal damage to a target and Ruining it for X seconds. Nearby enemies also take 50% of the damage and are Ruined. Expands one traced weapon.
Level 1 Skill:
Barrage (Toggeable Passive)
- Whilst active, Trace fires a weapon to a random enemy for each traced weapon, dealing X physical damage and extending Bleed for Y seconds. Units that are bleeding in such a way take an additional Z physical damage and have bleed extended by Y seconds should Trace damage them physically again, except through this effect.
Endless Mirror Arrangement (Active)
- For the next X seconds, Trace: Weapon has no cooldown and Trace also attacks Y% faster.