Zebub the Fallen Warrior

If you have a hero to suggest for future versions of DoE, place your suggestion in some readable format in this forum.
Intoxicated Crayon
Keeper of the Keys

Zebub the Fallen Warrior

Post by Intoxicated Crayon » Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:08 am

Zebub
Fallen Warrior
Intelligence; Bane of Eternity(Or Hallowed, it would just be creepier x x)

Story; “None can bear his horrid stench and no living being dare lay their eyes upon this heap of rotting flesh and blood. A legion of flies follows this forsaken carcass, hence the nickname… Lord of the Flies…”

Level 1 Skill: – Target Effect
Infest
  • Zebub commands a batch of flies to attack a target. The target bleeds while attacked by the flies and sight of the unit until the flies are gone. Lasts X seconds. (A unit that dies under this effect spawns a weak ‘fallen’)
Level 1 Skill: – Passive
Masked in Blood
  • Every X seconds, if there is Z bleeding units in range, Zebub vanishes for 2-4 seconds.
Level 1 Skill: – Target Condition
Harvest
  • Zebub marks the foe with a swarm of ‘harvest bugs’. All damage dealt to the target by Zebub deals extra damage and heals himself by X% of the damage. Whenever the target attacks, it bleeds for 1-2 seconds. Lasts Y seconds.
Level 6 Ultimate: - AoE
Plague
  • Zebub releases X waves of flies out in a circle every Y seconds upon casting. Each wave deals Z damage and causes bleed for 2 seconds to victims and Zebub.
Hey Everyone! I’ve been gone for awhile, I don’t know if that is good for me or you guys x x. Well, I’ve got a hero based upon a few stories and bible scriptures and I think I actually made an ok hero. Might be better off on either side since there are already 2 invisibility characters, 1 for each side :P. In my opinion, no skill is useless and serves Zebub in some manner and helps with the synergy with invisibility and blood. Hope you all like it and I’ll try and look into all of your comments(If there are any for me xD).

Intoxicated Crayon
(Merry Christmas)

[Note, Masked in Blood could be 'Lord of The Flies', same effect but flies cover him up or periodically cover foes in flies to tear them to shreds]
English should not be a prerequisite for intelligence,

Hydrolisk
Keeper of the Keys

Re: Zebub the Fallen Warrior

Post by Hydrolisk » Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:05 am

Hmmm, I think the Hero would be much more defined if it had heavier use of the Fallen. And the second skill seems really out of character.

Change second ability. More use of the Fallen summons.

Hell_Tempest
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by Hell_Tempest » Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:15 pm

As Hydro said, the second skill is kinda bleh with this hero, and it needs more usage of the Fallen.

Maybe Infest could be sent to an area and whoever is in that area gets hit with the flies, thus having them attached?

Maybe your ult could heal the fallen as well as the damage and bleed?

And maybe in place of Masked In Blood you could have it where every X seconds a fallen spawns from a nearby corpse? These would be weaker fallen than the ones in Infest though, since the corpses wouldn't be "fresh."

And for the third skill, you could have the effect extend to the fallen as well.

Intoxicated Crayon
Keeper of the Keys

Post by Intoxicated Crayon » Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:54 pm

Level 1 Skill: – Area of Effect
Infest
  • Zebub commands a swarm of flies to envelop an area. If someone enters the swarm, The victim bleeds while attacked by the flies and sight of the unit will be given until the flies have left the unit. Lasts X seconds. (A unit that dies under this effect spawns a weak ‘fallen’)
Level 1 Skill: – Passive
"Rise my brothers!"/Call of Battle(Duty)
  • Every X seconds, Y corpses around Zebub rise as weakened fallen. Optional: Each fallen created this way suffers from bleed permanently or for Z seconds.
Level 1 Skill: – Target Condition
Harvest
  • Zebub marks the foe with a swarm of ‘harvest bugs’. All damage dealt to the target by Zebub deals extra damage and heals himself by X% of the damage. Whenever the target attacks, it bleeds for 1-2 seconds. Lasts Y seconds. (If a fallen is targeted, the damage the fallen deals heals itself and causes foes it attacks to be damaged by flies from the fallen.)
Level 6 Ultimate: - AoE
Plague
  • Zebub releases X waves of flies out in a circle every Y seconds upon casting. Each wave deals Z damage and causes bleed for 2 seconds to victims and Zebub. (Fallens hit by this are healed and receive a weakened 'harvest' buff)
Here is the edited hero with Hell and Hydro's suggestions incorporated into it. I wanted to think of cool name for the new second skill which was taken straight from Hell's post :P. Harvest now give fallen lifesteal and makes those it attacks suffer from a 'harvest bug' swarm that deals DPS which can be replaced by bleed. Also, the fallen from 'Rise...'(RMB) are weaker and suffer from some bleed or permanent bleed which is optional x x. Plague also heals fallen and gives them a mini harvest buff. I've abandoned the whole masked in blood thing and synergized most of the skills with Fallen as recommended.

Thanks for all your guy's comments (: D).

Intoxicated Crayon
English should not be a prerequisite for intelligence,

Elpham_Disc
Noobite Warrior

Post by Elpham_Disc » Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:00 am

BEAUTIFUL (tears of joy) (Second time i ever posted :3)

Next time, try saying something more meaningful
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

TheIrishPatriot
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by TheIrishPatriot » Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:55 am

I like it. Maybe change the second to active or active/passive?
Read my prose please :).
An tírghrá Éireannach

LightburneR
Holder of the Alt-F4

Post by LightburneR » Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:49 am

It's much better as a Passive ^^. It isn't worth much Toggleable, unless there was another bonus.
Its... its... a NEW SIG!! OMG!!

O_O"

Return to “Hero Suggestions”