Raxus, the Bane Hunter

If you have a hero to suggest for future versions of DoE, place your suggestion in some readable format in this forum.
Sabertooth
Revenent of the Replies

Raxus, the Bane Hunter

Post by Sabertooth » Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:06 pm

Raxus
Bane Hunter
Agility; The Bane of Eternity.

Story.

Level 1 Skill:
Blackstrike
  • [Charged] If Raxus attacks with a Blackstrike charge on him, his attack echoes around the attacked enemy, dealing damage and maiming all units in an X radius around the attacked. If the attacked unit suffers from a condition, it is stunned. Can hold Y charges.
Level 1 Skill:
Fade
  • [Toggle] While toggled on, if Raxus is attacked he fades out taking X% less damage and transfers all conditions he is currently suffering to the attacker.
Level 1 Skill:
Regenerate
  • [Channeled] While channeled Raxus gains X mana per second. If he finishes regenerating, he gains Y hp which lasts for 5 seconds. If he is interrupted, he bleeds for 5 seconds instead.
Level 6 Ultimate:
Name Pending
  • Whenever a unit dies, allied or enemy, in X range of Raxus, he gains Y damage for a brief period of time.
I need a skill name for the ultimate, but I like how it works. Figured I'd post this guy though. I was originally going to post him but we hit that downtime.

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Re: Raxus, the Bane Hunter

Post by Rising_Dusk » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:37 pm

I don't like how the second and third skill seem very defensive, but yet he screams offensive hero everywhere else. It's a bit too mixed a role for my tastes.
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

Sabertooth
Revenent of the Replies

Re: Raxus, the Bane Hunter

Post by Sabertooth » Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:38 pm

Understood, I tried to get the skills to work together but I totally forgot about the role of the hero while doing so.

Return to “Hero Suggestions”